Jalen Johnson-Hopkinsville

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Location
    east side of Chicago
    Posts
    631

    Jalen Johnson-Hopkinsville

    Been hearing his name as a Mr Football canidate for 2017. Is he that good
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Coach Preston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    40

    We played him in the second round. There is no doubt he is a special player. I think he will have the stats to make a run at it.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 04
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    1,318

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Preston View Post
    We played him in the second round. There is no doubt he is a special player. I think he will have the stats to make a run at it.
    Now that's funny! I was told stats did not have anything to do with Mr. Football. Ray Zuberer threw the last two year for more yards and TD passes then everyone and the only answer I can come up with is this. If you verbal or at least get an offer from UK/UL then you will be or have a good chance to be Mr. Football.

  4. #4
    silo11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Western KY
    Posts
    2,357

    What is interesting here is that he prefers Basketball to football and is probably the better bball player as well

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    205

    Maybe not tonight

  6. #6
    Purple88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,071

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo4343 View Post
    Now that's funny! I was told stats did not have anything to do with Mr. Football. Ray Zuberer threw the last two year for more yards and TD passes then everyone and the only answer I can come up with is this. If you verbal or at least get an offer from UK/UL then you will be or have a good chance to be Mr. Football.
    RAMBO, Mr. Football is more of a popularity contest among the voters and is basically at their whim as to who they vote for and usually in their area so if you don't have many voters in your area you are already behind the 8 ball for Mr Football. Mr. Zuberer was special!

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Posts
    393

    Quote Originally Posted by silo11 View Post
    What is interesting here is that he prefers Basketball to football and is probably the better bball player as well
    No wonder, heck, KY has produced so many successful BBall players here lately....

  9. #9
    TylerDurden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    537 Paper Street
    Posts
    563

    Quote Originally Posted by the game guy View Post
    Been hearing his name as a Mr Football canidate for 2017. Is he that good
    Apparently not.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    Key Largo, Florida
    Posts
    176

    He is not playing this year at Hopkinsville, going to the academy in Louisville. Hope he is making a good decision

Top