Jairus Brents - Waggener

Page 4 of Jairus just received an offer from Duke He will have MANY more before all said and done, you can't teach 4.3 - 4.4 speed Game one of this year stats: 6... 66 comments | 9117 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Location
    Negan's Compound
    Posts
    2,913

    Can anyone list all of his offers? I think this is incredible
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    Quote Originally Posted by NKYknowitall View Post
    Can anyone list all of his offers? I think this is incredible
    Offers:
    Boston College
    Central Michigan
    Duke
    Eastern Michigan
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Kentucky
    Louisville
    Michigan St
    Miss St
    Tennessee
    Tennessee St
    Toledo
    USF
    Western Kentucky
    Wisconsin
    Alabama
    Florida
    NC State
    Wake Forest
    South Carolina
    Oregon
    West Virginia
    USC
    WKU
    EKU
    Cincinnati
    Virginia Tech

    Think that about covers it so far.

  3. #48

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Location
    Negan's Compound
    Posts
    2,913

    Quote Originally Posted by Realreason View Post
    Offers:
    Boston College
    Central Michigan
    Duke
    Eastern Michigan
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Kentucky
    Louisville
    Michigan St
    Miss St
    Tennessee
    Tennessee St
    Toledo
    USF
    Western Kentucky
    Wisconsin
    Alabama
    Florida
    NC State
    Wake Forest
    South Carolina
    Oregon
    West Virginia
    USC
    WKU
    EKU
    Cincinnati
    Virginia Tech

    Think that about covers it so far.
    Good golly... had it not been for this thread, I would have never heard of him as sad as that may sound

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    Quote Originally Posted by NKYknowitall View Post
    Good golly... had it not been for this thread, I would have never heard of him as sad as that may sound
    That's why I posted it on here. Most people in the state don't know anything about him and he deserves to be known. I have watched him since 8th grade, he has always been one of those kids that just jumps out at you as you watch a game.

  5. #50

    Join Date
    Oct 14
    Location
    Negan's Compound
    Posts
    2,913

    Quote Originally Posted by Realreason View Post
    That's why I posted it on here. Most people in the state don't know anything about him and he deserves to be known. I have watched him since 8th grade, he has always been one of those kids that just jumps out at you as you watch a game.
    We appreciate it. You don't get that many offers by luck

  6. #51
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Kentucky Basketball > Every Program Ever
    Posts
    11,089

    I will be happy if he chooses Kentucky or USC.

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    Quote Originally Posted by SLINK View Post
    I will be happy if he chooses Kentucky or USC.
    to be selfish I am rooting for Kentucky or Alabama

    But I will say.......USC was one he was hoping for and waiting for to offer.

  8. #53
    Fear the Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Union, Ky. Ryle School district
    Posts
    4,502

    Speed kills, from what I was told this kid has it.

  9. #54

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    Memphis offered yesterday.

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    Non football related, but he won the state indoor 55 meter race for the second year in a row.

    Track season coming up means a bunch more state titles probably coming his way again.

    Speed kills

  11. #56

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    He won the 2017 Hershey USATF Youth 55 meter indoor national championship today.

    Kid has world class speed, ran a 6.51

    Continues to impress, great job!!!!!

    He is he only runner listed in the top 8 that is not running for a track club, his says unattached ��. Just running to run lol

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    add another one to the list...........TCU Horn Frogs

  13. #58
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    6,244

    Quote Originally Posted by spindoc View Post
    What is his size?
    Meassured in at 5'9 7/8s and 176 pounds at FSU Junior day yesterday.

  14. #59
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,562

    Please keep the info coming! It's awesome who local players get national attention!

  15. #60

    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    Richmond KY
    Posts
    624

    Spring football starts for Waggener today, some of the visitors that will be seen around the filed. LSU, Auburn, FSU, Duke, Uof L, UF, IU and others.

    Have some big time players on this team.

Top