If NCC wins

Page 2 of 300 is that the number of years he's been at New Cath?... 24 comments | 1165 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 03
    Location
    Have love in your heart and an ax in your hand. Hug and swing discriminately- Jim Wendler
    Posts
    15,356

    Quote Originally Posted by Goliath
    I believe their opponents coach(Russell's Ivan McGlone) is also going for a milestone in the wins department on friday as well. Should be a record setting day to say the least.
    That's Newport High School.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    497

    I hope he gets his 300th tonight. Gosh the man has coached over 40 years. How many dads and sons did he coach and teach?? Heck how many moms and daugthers did he teach as well? I had a teacher at Beechwood who was in the 7th grade at Paintsville when Walter Brugh was there. She was in her 50's when she taught us. It is amazing how these coaches stay that long at one school or heck even coach that long.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Ft. Mitchell Ky
    Posts
    21,150

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    I hope he ends up with #300 NEXT YEAR!
    I Hope NCC wins, not only for NCC, and NKY, but for Bob.

    If he gets #300, then goes for #302 two weeks later, would he want to go out on top? Or at least go out in a close state final lose?

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    Southgate
    Posts
    6,592

    He taught me English when I was a senior in 64-65 He was only an assistant then to Charley Fredericks . That is a long long time ago. Even now when I see him at school he is Mr Schneider and not Bob. Anyone that can teach teenagers as long as he has deserves a lot of Respect ,both as a teacher and as a coach .

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    4,912

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy41017
    I Hope NCC wins, not only for NCC, and NKY, but for Bob.

    If he gets #300, then goes for #302 two weeks later, would he want to go out on top? Or at least go out in a close state final lose?

    Plus he has won 10 or more games in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005. I'm sure there are some other coaches in KY that have done that but I can't imagine that list is a lenghty one.

  6. #21
    gamer31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    Hill's Heroes!!!
    Posts
    787

    300 is that the number of years he's been at New Cath?

  7. #22
    Beechwoodfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    5,938

    If he gets his 300th, he will undoubtedly get his 302nd. What a great year for him. Good luck NCC and Coach Schneider.

  8. #23
    EagleEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    318

    Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoodfan
    If he gets his 300th, he will undoubtedly get his 302nd. What a great year for him. Good luck NCC and Coach Schneider.

    BWFan - You are correct on this! Good point.

  9. #24
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Quote Originally Posted by All Play No Work
    Plus he has won 10 or more games in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005. I'm sure there are some other coaches in KY that have done that but I can't imagine that list is a lenghty one.
    That got me wondering about Dale's average # of games per year. This is his 12th season, 168th game for an average of 14 per season.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    4,912

    Quote Originally Posted by stickymitts
    That got me wondering about Dale's average # of games per year. This is his 12th season, 168th game for an average of 14 per season.
    Number of games per year for Mueller is impressive but everyone averages at least 10 per year, and if you get beat in the second round you average 12. More impressive is his 122-33 record in 11 seasons.

Top