How many people will be attending a title game this weekend?

Page 2 of Who all will be attending at least one game even tho their team isnít playing this weekend?... 25 comments | 2185 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Will you be at a title game this weekend?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    39 56.52%
  • No

    30 43.48%
  1. #16
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    41,887

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfieldsportsfan View Post
    Only problem is I bought the 25.00 tickets
    25.00 bucks per game?
    If so, that is a lot for a high school game.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    10,903

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfieldsportsfan View Post
    Only problem is I bought the 25.00 tickets
    I hate how the setup is.
    Visiting team has access to the 50 yard line on their side with general admission tickets. Home team has to pay $25+ to sit around the 50 on their side.

  3. #18
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    41,887

    Quote Originally Posted by nees1212 View Post
    I hate how the setup is.
    Visiting team has access to the 50 yard line on their side with general admission tickets. Home team has to pay $25+ to sit around the 50 on their side.
    Sounds way unfair and very,very overpriced for any high school event.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    10,903

    Quote Originally Posted by newarkcatholicfan View Post
    Sounds way unfair and very,very overpriced for any high school event.
    It’s just the way the stadium is designed. The home team side has actual seats between the 30s. The rest of the stadium is bench seats. They charge a premium for those seats. In last year’s 1A final, I’m not sure if there was anyone sitting in those seats.

  5. #20
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,251

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfieldsportsfan View Post
    I think I bought the wrong tickets. I figured Mayfield would be home team but was just told we are visitors again.
    2018 Team Benches, Lockers, Seating

    1A Beechwood - Visitor/North Bench
    1A Pikeville - Home/South Bench
    2A Mayfield - Visitor/North Bench
    2A Christian Academy Louisville - Home/South Bench
    3A Central - Visitor/North Bench
    3A Corbin - Home/South Bench
    4A Franklin-Simpson - Visitor/North Bench
    4A Johnson Central - Home/South Bench
    5A South Warren - Visitor/North Bench
    5A Covington Catholic - Home/South Bench
    6A Male - Visitor/North Bench
    6A Scott County - Home/South Bench

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Franklin
    Posts
    1,572

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    2018 Team Benches, Lockers, Seating

    1A Beechwood - Visitor/North Bench
    1A Pikeville - Home/South Bench
    2A Mayfield - Visitor/North Bench
    2A Christian Academy Louisville - Home/South Bench
    3A Central - Visitor/North Bench
    3A Corbin - Home/South Bench
    4A Franklin-Simpson - Visitor/North Bench
    4A Johnson Central - Home/South Bench
    5A South Warren - Visitor/North Bench
    5A Covington Catholic - Home/South Bench
    6A Male - Visitor/North Bench
    6A Scott County - Home/South Bench
    This is the same set-up as last year. FS was the visitor and JC was the home team. I figured it would rotate. But if the east is considered semi-state 2 then they should be considered the home team in an even numbered year.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by gchs_uk9 View Post
    Go to this link and to the right are links to audio and TV broadcast. I think the TV costs a little bit to watch but its worth it. Good quality broadcast.

    Football | Kentucky High School Athletic Association
    Perfect! Thanks for the link.

  8. #23
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,703

    The only game that interests me is South Warren vs CovCath and I will be there for that one.

  9. #24
    Getslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 01
    Location
    In Lothlorien, where the trees bore flowers of gold and no evil thing ever dared come.
    Posts
    22,906

    I can't this year but going down for the weekend is really awesome if you can manage it. I went for several of the games a few years ago when the championships were in Bowling Green. It's a really fun weekend if you've got a person or two to go with you.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Location
    Independence KY
    Posts
    2,905

    I will be at the Covcath game Sunday

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    4,231

    With the weather forecast Mama not wanting to go, so these old bones going to watch all six games live, in my warm/dry living room for $10 total. Great concessions with no lines there nor the bathrooms. Go Tigers!

Top