Highland's Seniors

  1. #1
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    ďI've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,488

    Highland's Seniors

    Nathan Schiesler, Alex Petracco, Ben Wells, Jason Daniels, Joe Diedenhofer, Chase Cecil, Chad Hudepohl, Ben Guidugli, Jordan Bridgett, Brandon Fugate, Michael Pryse, Mike Schrode, Stephen Howell, Eric Beck, Eric Theiss, Michael Martin, Josh Abell, Dan Keuper and Ben Seibert. To each and every one of you I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love each and every one of you guys and I will miss watching you play. Thank you for four great dedicated years and for all that each of you sacrificed over those four years. I am forever grateful for what you have given to me, all the Highlands fans and the entire Fort Thomas community. I know many of you faced a lot of adversity and you handled it with dignity and pride that is second to none, you are the finest young men Iíve ever had the privilege of knowing. You guys are Highlands Football, you are leaders and you make me proud beyond compare.
    My son is one of 19 seniors mentioned and to him I want say thank you for being such a great kid and such a fine young man. Itís been a blast watching you play football since you were in the third grade and you always played the game hard and with great passion. I thank God for the talent He has blessed you with. I love you with all my heart and I am so proud of all your accomplishments, both on and off the field. Your future looks bright and I know you are pointed in the right direction and will achieve much in life, you are one determined young man and I am so proud of the way you have handled yourself throughout your high school career. Thank you son for being you!
    To the rest of the seniors mentioned, thank you for being such good friends to my son, itís meant so much to both him and me and I hope you all continue to be great friends. As I said, I am very proud of each and every one of you and I wish you all the very best in your future. Good luck in all your endeavors and may God bless each one of you.

    Thank You Seniors!
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Retired From BGP
    Posts
    6,680

    Nice post RTS, and congrats to the seniors for a fine season and great four years at Highlands. Great job boys.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 01
    Location
    City of Beautiful Homes
    Posts
    25,561

    I take issue with one thing. In most cases these young men have a LOT more than 4 dedicated years! Congratulations on a job well done guys.

  4. #4
    leatherneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01
    Posts
    10,828

    Very well stated RTS and I agree with you 100%.

  5. #5
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    ďI've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,488

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center
    I take issue with one thing. In most cases these young men have a LOT more than 4 dedicated years! Congratulations on a job well done guys.
    No need to take issue, I was talking about their high school career. I know there is more to the picture than that, but high school = 4 years.

    Thank you LN and Sandman, just speaking from the heart.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,504

    Great career boys, lots of memories, and a RING...

    the majority can not say that.

  7. #7
    titletownclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Danville, KY
    Posts
    8,049

    classy post about a classy program.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State
    Nathan Schiesler, Alex Petracco, Ben Wells, Jason Daniels, Joe Diedenhofer, Chase Cecil, Chad Hudepohl, Ben Guidugli, Jordan Bridgett, Brandon Fugate, Michael Pryse, Mike Schrode, Stephen Howell, Eric Beck, Eric Theiss, Michael Martin, Josh Abell, Dan Keuper and Ben Seibert. To each and every one of you I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love each and every one of you guys and I will miss watching you play. Thank you for four great dedicated years and for all that each of you sacrificed over those four years. I am forever grateful for what you have given to me, all the Highlands fans and the entire Fort Thomas community. I know many of you faced a lot of adversity and you handled it with dignity and pride that is second to none, you are the finest young men Iíve ever had the privilege of knowing. You guys are Highlands Football, you are leaders and you make me proud beyond compare.
    My son is one of 19 seniors mentioned and to him I want say thank you for being such a great kid and such a fine young man. Itís been a blast watching you play football since you were in the third grade and you always played the game hard and with great passion. I thank God for the talent He has blessed you with. I love you with all my heart and I am so proud of all your accomplishments, both on and off the field. Your future looks bright and I know you are pointed in the right direction and will achieve much in life, you are one determined young man and I am so proud of the way you have handled yourself throughout your high school career. Thank you son for being you!
    To the rest of the seniors mentioned, thank you for being such good friends to my son, itís meant so much to both him and me and I hope you all continue to be great friends. As I said, I am very proud of each and every one of you and I wish you all the very best in your future. Good luck in all your endeavors and may God bless each one of you.

    Thank You Seniors!
    A GREAT heart felt post! I`m sure your son is proud to call you DAD!!Good luck to all of the Highlands Seniors! you have alot to be proud of.

  9. #9
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    Very well said RTS. Congrats to your son and the rest of the fellas. They carried on the tradition and left the program in great shape for future Bluebirds to succeed. Good luck in all you do, whether it's after high school or on to another sport...like baseball.

  10. #10
    BigBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    68

    Very Nice RTS - now let's find another excuse to go eat some wings and drink a few beers.

  11. #11
    Run To State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    ďI've got a strong urge to fly. But I got nowhere to fly to."
    Posts
    30,488

    BigBird, a phone call is all the excuse I need. Anytime you're ready.

  12. #12
    leatherneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01
    Posts
    10,828

    Quote Originally Posted by Run To State
    BigBird, a phone call is all the excuse I need. Anytime you're ready.
    Pick me up on the way, heck I'm buying! You just have to accomodate my schedule (which is a nice way of saying that I'll not be spending much money for another month and a half or so).

  13. #13
    Mean Bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 05
    Posts
    205

    RTS great post. That says a lot about these young men and the pride they have for our program. It is a fine example for the guys behind them to follow. Great job boys and good luck in all that you do.

  14. #14
    BigBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by leatherneck
    Pick me up on the way, heck I'm buying! .................................................. ...........
    Out of 2000 posts of yours you finally write one that causes me to sit up and take notice. Keep your phone handy after the first of the year.

  15. #15
    leatherneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 01
    Posts
    10,828

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBird
    Out of 2000 posts of yours you finally write one that causes me to sit up and take notice. Keep your phone handy after the first of the year.
    Is that the only one? Well, I'll have to post more frequently, and maybe I'll make my posts even longer! I'll answer the phone although I think between the 3 of us, there are going to be a whole lot of wingless chickens running around.

Top