Highlands retains Brian Weinrich as Head Football Coach

Page 7 of This is an email from Coach Weinrich circulating throughout Fort Thomas and BGP now: I want to let everyone know what is going on. I just got off the p... 275 comments | 23095 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #91

    Join Date
    Dec 13
    Posts
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by raiderbird View Post
    Sometimes I think I get more dumb every day reading responses on here.. I love when people try to justify ignorance..#GETSOLD !
    I agree. To many outsiders putting in their input who have no clue...
    Advertisement

  2. #92

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    69

    Here is where it gets real. Lets see how many in the Weinrich camp get on here and Defend his Quote to Administration. So this goes out to the Junior Class that were thinking of Boycotting their Senior year and the current Senior class going out.

    Brian Weinrich flat out said in his meeting that he can't win when there is no talent. Let that sink in a little bit. At no time was he taking accountability for losing Three games they had won this year on his watch. I'm sure the excuse was my players just didn't execute. You know why they didn't execute? That's because they are never put in the position to Execute. That's called being prepared. Being prepared is something you do in practice.

    So there you have it. Brian Weinrich is pardoned on the teams failures the last Three years because he just doens't have the talent. Wow.

    So when he does have the so called talent coming through and doesn't Win then what? I hope he proves all of us wrong but it sounds like he doesn't even believe in his Kids in the 1st place.

  3. #93

    Join Date
    Feb 12
    Posts
    256

    Quote Originally Posted by Back2LiveAction View Post
    I agree. To many outsiders putting in their input who have no clue...
    I think they have somewhat of a Clue. Just don’t like to admit it.

  4. #94
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,587

    Some of us "outsiders" have way more insight than some of you "insiders."


  5. #95

    Join Date
    Sep 17
    Posts
    134

    I miss Dale.

  6. #96
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    “It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,587

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY FROM PIQUA View Post
    Here is where it gets real. Lets see how many in the Weinrich camp get on here and Defend his Quote to Administration. So this goes out to the Junior Class that were thinking of Boycotting their Senior year and the current Senior class going out.

    Brian Weinrich flat out said in his meeting that he can't win when there is no talent. Let that sink in a little bit. At no time was he taking accountability for losing Three games they had won this year on his watch. I'm sure the excuse was my players just didn't execute. You know why they didn't execute? That's because they are never put in the position to Execute. That's called being prepared. Being prepared is something you do in practice.

    So there you have it. Brian Weinrich is pardoned on the teams failures the last Three years because he just doens't have the talent. Wow.

    So when he does have the so called talent coming through and doesn't Win then what? I hope he proves all of us wrong but it sounds like he doesn't even believe in his Kids in the 1st place.
    So it’s not okay for the AD to share the emails with BW, but it’s okay for BW’s comments to the Admin to be shared?
    Last edited by TheDeuce; Dec 18, 17 at 12:50 PM.

  7. #97

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    1,241

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds1963 View Post
    I miss Dale.
    You really think Dale would have won it the few years?

  8. #98

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Location
    Birds Nest
    Posts
    1,601

    Quote Originally Posted by CAP View Post
    You really think Dale would have won it the few years?
    Doubtful, I do believe that they would have been average seasons for HHS football though under Dale. They would not have recorded the worst season ever in HHS history.

  9. #99

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    20,192

    Quote Originally Posted by CAP View Post
    You really think Dale would have won it the few years?
    No, thats why he retired. Nothing wrong with that either, he had the right to retire whenever he wanted.

  10. #100

    Join Date
    Jul 15
    Location
    Birds Nest
    Posts
    1,601

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    No, thats why he retired.
    Names and years of these out of district players you mention in every HHS thread? Or are you purposefully ignoring my questions to you because you just like to stir the pot and slander HHS?

  11. #101
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    30,692

    Quote Originally Posted by 75center View Post
    Come on, you really think it's comparable?
    Weinrich is no Schneider as far as longevity goes. The point is he does have a pretty good track record of success and two bad years in a row can happen to any coach.

  12. #102

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    311

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    No, thats why he retired. Nothing wrong with that either, he had the right to retire whenever he wanted.
    How many times have you personally talked to dale or Brian in your life? You seem to know a lot about them and the programs they have run.

  13. #103
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,446

    Will there be any coaching changes? Have they all committed to return?
    Last edited by theguru; Dec 18, 17 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Rule 12

  14. #104

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    6,116

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Will there be any coaching changes? Have they all committed to return?
    From what I have been able to gather, the answer to that question will be "no"

  15. #105

    Join Date
    Dec 13
    Posts
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Some of us "outsiders" have way more insight than some of you "insiders."

    I see better than I hear.. I have seen terrible coaching for HHS for the last 3 years. I have seen leads lost in 3 games this year, I have seen a 1 round playoff loss last year. I have seen a coaching staff not make adjustments at half time, I have seen a coach be hired last year who is a offensive minded coach with plenty of coaching experience not be used to call the offense, I have seen a defense give up an average of 47 points per game, I have seen 10 running clocks on HHS, I have seen BW's teams not prepared to win, I have seen players in positions that they shouldn't be in, I have seen to many personal fouls in games, I have seen undisciplined football, I have seen plenty to believe that the current coaching staff isn't fit to coach Highlands Football.

Top