Henry Clay / Trinity...Let's hear it

View Poll Results: Who will win this one?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trinity

    73 43.71%
  • Henry Clay

    94 56.29%
  1. #1
    SuperB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03
    Posts
    3,119

    Henry Clay / Trinity...Let's hear it

    Who wins this battle of the bohemuths?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,507

    The Rocks are rolling at top speed, they are destined to meet their nemesis at the Pizza Box...

  3. #3
    SuperB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03
    Posts
    3,119

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPride
    The Rocks are rolling at top speed, they are destined to meet their nemesis at the Pizza Box...
    I have to agree at this point. And , looking ahead, I can't see X beating them either. They are smokin' now.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,507

    I don't know yet....but they look ready to make a run.

  5. #5
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,211

    Pulling for HC . Go Blue Devils.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,507

    Should be a doozy.....the defenses had better show up.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Posts
    574

    Henry Clay is great on offense, lots of playmakers. Johnson is a load to bring down, kind of a Ron Dayne type back. If he only had some speed. I still think they are suspect on defense.

  8. #8
    tigershark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    109

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperB
    I have to agree at this point. And , looking ahead, I can't see X beating them either. They are smokin' now.
    Are you serious? I know Trinity has improved tremendously since the end of September, but donít forget how one sided that game was. That X / T game was just about as one sided as the Trinity win tonight over BC. Trinity got most of their yardage and all of their points against the 2nd & 3rd team D. That score could have easily been 60 to 0 if the starters stayed in the game.

    I agree that it will be a great rematch but I would think the Tigers will be at least a 10 point favorite. You donít make up 40+ points with the return of one or two injured players. It should be another classic in two weeks.

    Good luck against HC, I think they might be better than some think.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 05
    Posts
    26

    I'm goin to take henry clay in this game because I think they are hungry and determined

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,507

    Quote Originally Posted by tigershark
    You donít make up 40+ points with the return of one or two injured players.
    I agree...but with readjustments and lineup shifts..A POSSIBLE Trinity/X game could go down as one of the great ones.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville; Mason, OH
    Posts
    41,507

    Quote Originally Posted by tha champ
    I'm goin to take henry clay in this game because I think they are hungry and determined
    As we are not

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by tigershark
    Are you serious? I know Trinity has improved tremendously since the end of September, but donít forget how one sided that game was. That X / T game was just about as one sided as the Trinity win tonight over BC. Trinity got most of their yardage and all of their points against the 2nd & 3rd team D. That score could have easily been 60 to 0 if the starters stayed in the game.

    I agree that it will be a great rematch but I would think the Tigers will be at least a 10 point favorite. You donít make up 40+ points with the return of one or two injured players. It should be another classic in two weeks.

    Good luck against HC, I think they might be better than some think.
    No disrespect to ST. X , but this is a Trinity vs. Henry Clay thread and I think Coach Beatty and his Team has learned not to look pass your upcoming game. Maybe after tonights game ST.X and their supporters should fall in line.

  13. #13
    XgradROCKdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Posts
    1,721

    I have been standing in line for an appointment with the devil to sell my sole for a healthy team... but I can't get in to see the guy because all my St. X friends are ahead of me!

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Posts
    141

    Back to the original thread, I can`t see HC stacking up against the ROCKS!!!. The ROCKS off. & def. is hitting on all 8 cyl. with some key people hurt. The team chemistry and the 2nd string and 3rd string people are really stepping up. Great hitting, good play calling etc., Good adjustments by a Coaching Staff that seems like they nothing to lose or prove, just having fun and getting it done, no preasure???. I see this game coming in at:

    ROCKS - 35

    H C - 10

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 03
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    1,222

    I'll take the Shamrocks in a shootout.

    That 59-56 score seems to do the Rocks well....

    Actually, just not sure Henry Clay will be able to stop the rolling Rocks, no matter who plays for Trinity they just keep chugging along

Top