Franklin County Flyers (New Lids)

  1. #1
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,398

    Franklin County Flyers (New Lids)

    Name:  flyer helmet.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  270.5 KB
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,398

    This is the new style lids for the Flyer football team 2017. Coach James and the crew have made some nice changes and updates to the uni's and the Fieldhouse. Great job guys!

  3. #3
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,398

    Different view and angle.

    Name:  flyer helmet 1.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  410.4 KB

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    1,078

    Not that my opinion matters much but I like everything except the logo on the back of the helmet

  5. #5
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    125,944

    Quote Originally Posted by jvdfc View Post
    Different view and angle.

    Name:  flyer helmet 1.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  410.4 KB
    Thanks for posting them @jvdfc I really like them!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Hodgenville, KY
    Posts
    801

    Nice, @jvdfc. Got any pics of the new unis?

  7. #7
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    18,738

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfClutch33 View Post
    Not that my opinion matters much but I like everything except the logo on the back of the helmet
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the back logo. Also, why would the Franklin County FLYERS use the Army KNIGHTS logo on their helmet? Looks busy for the sake of being busy.

  8. #8
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,398

    The logo on the back goes to the winners of the offseason program. It's called Ranger Wars. (Hence the shield) it goes to the winning team offseason along with the top 10 performers. It's a huge honor for a player to get the crest on the helmet and it creates an importance for the real start of the season, the offseason workouts. The players love it.

  9. #9
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,398

    Thanks for the compliments and responses guys.

  10. #10
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    18,738

    Quote Originally Posted by jvdfc View Post
    The logo on the back goes to the winners of the offseason program. It's called Ranger Wars. (Hence the shield) it goes to the winning team offseason along with the top 10 performers. It's a huge honor for a player to get the crest on the helmet and it creates an importance for the real start of the season, the offseason workouts. The players love it.
    So that isn't on all helmets? Makes more sense now. Looking good, Franklin County!

  11. #11
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    15,776

    Sweet, now do something with Elkhorn's stuff, lol.

  12. #12
    Mediocre Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    453

    Those are fantastic. I love everything about the new helmets. The Ranger Wars logo on the back is icing on the cake.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    300

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfClutch33 View Post
    Not that my opinion matters much but I like everything except the logo on the back of the helmet
    Back logo has personal meaning to the team, so its nice for the kids and is an award that they win for off season competition and character building. Only about 10 kids will get a back logo.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    300

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Sweet, now do something with Elkhorn's stuff, lol.
    My son came home excited about the new EMS helmet it is sparkly maroon no more of that ugly flat black.

  15. #15
    KentuckyJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Location
    Independence KY
    Posts
    2,526

    I like them. Hated logo on back at first, but since there is an extra effort kind of thing that earns it I'm all for it. Really sharp!!

Top Franklin County Flyers (New Lids)