Franklin County - 2019 Schedule

  1. #1
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,220

    Franklin County - 2019 Schedule

    Aug 23 at East Jessamine
    Aug 30 vs. Western Hills
    Sep 6 at Collins
    Sep 13 vs. Anderson County
    Sep 20 at Woodford County
    Sep 27 at Shelby County (District Game)
    Oct 4 vs. North Oldham (District Game)
    Oct 18 vs. Waggener (District Game)
    Oct 25 at Central (District Game)
    Nov 1 at Great Crossing


    Advertisement

  2. #2
    jvdfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 06
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    8,924

    4 home games and 6 on the road for the Flyers. Tough schedule that I believe the young Flyers will be ready for.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 18
    Posts
    165

    Tough break having Central added to their district. Not helping matters is the fact that it is a road game for the Flyers. It will be interesting, however, to see how their youth pans out this season.

  4. #4
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    40,220

    Anyone have any idea of the meaning behind "TWSFT" in place of saying "Western Hills"?

  5. #5
    WOFOJP61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 05
    Posts
    1,047

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Anyone have any idea of the meaning behind "TWSFT" in place of saying "Western Hills"?
    The West Side Frankfort Team, is what one of their coaches told me. Kinda like Ohio State does when they play Michigan the team from up north.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 19
    Posts
    33

    Very interested to see how Great Crossing is this year. If they aren’t great I see Franklin with an 8-2 season. Maybe 7-3. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; Mar 17, 19 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Rule #13 - Capitalization

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 18
    Posts
    165

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyleCo View Post
    Very interested to see how Great Crossing is this year. If they aren’t great I see Franklin with an 8-2 season. Maybe 7-3. Thoughts?
    They all look like pretty winnable games honestly. Central is easily their toughest opponent, but if they can pull off the upset I wouldn’t be surprised if they win their district. Great Crossing is a mystery, Anderson will be a tough game as well.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 19
    Posts
    33

    I disagree. I think Anderson is better than Central this year. I would rank Anderson no worse than 4th in the state in 4A. They may end up being better. Central is between 6-8. They lost too much and the coaching drama will hurt. I don’t like the Flyers in either of those games. Who knows about Crossings. I think Franklin is 8-10 this year in 4A with their lack of size and line play. I could be wrong and the beat Central but Anderson is too much I think. I see 4A as Boyle, Franklin Simpson, Johnson Central, and Anderson in a 4 way showdown for the title.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 18
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyleCo View Post
    I disagree. I think Anderson is better than Central this year. I would rank Anderson no worse than 4th in the state in 4A. They may end up being better. Central is between 6-8. They lost too much and the coaching drama will hurt. I don’t like the Flyers in either of those games. Who knows about Crossings. I think Franklin is 8-10 this year in 4A with their lack of size and line play. I could be wrong and the beat Central but Anderson is too much I think. I see 4A as Boyle, Franklin Simpson, Johnson Central, and Anderson in a 4 way showdown for the title.
    Anderson Co is 4A and their district is Lexington Catholic, Boyle Co, Anderson Co, and Bourbon Co. Franklin County is 5A and I'm not sure who is in their district

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 19
    Posts
    33

    Franklin moved to 5A? I had no idea. So last year Anderson was 5A and Franklin was 4A. I know Anderson moved down to 4A. I didn’t think Franklin moved classes???

  11. #11
    barrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 06
    Posts
    1,608

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyleCo View Post
    Franklin moved to 5A? I had no idea. So last year Anderson was 5A and Franklin was 4A. I know Anderson moved down to 4A. I didn’t think Franklin moved classes???
    Franklin Co is 4A.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 19
    Posts
    33

    That’s what I thought.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 18
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyleCo View Post
    That’s what I thought.
    You all are absolutely right!! For some reason I thought Franklin was in the Woodford, West Jessamine, East Jessamine, and Madison Southern district...my bad.
    Last edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue; Mar 19, 19 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Rule #13 - Punctuation

Top