Franklin County (10-1) at Highlands (8-3)

Page 16 of Originally Posted by leatherneck Great post Boom. I don't think we're overlooking them. If we get beat, and I feel pretty good about our chances (which... 237 comments | 9207 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #226
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetothebone
    Is the game still at 7:30?? I heard maybe 7:00??
    The paper says 7:30.
    Advertisement

  2. #227
    NKYBred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Ft. Thomas
    Posts
    695

    It's still 7:30

  3. #228
    Bluetothebone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    I am a member of a Team, and rely on the Team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the Team, not the individual, is the ULTIMATE CHAMPION !!!
    Posts
    502

    Thanks BF, I just heard that they are going to introduce all the girls soccer players at half time. So someone told me that they might try to start it earlier than 7:30?

  4. #229
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetothebone
    Thanks BF, I just heard that they are going to introduce all the girls soccer players at half time. So someone told me that they might try to start it earlier than 7:30?
    If they do, there's going to be a lot of unhappy FC fans....since they'll be walking from Southgate.

  5. #230
    Bluetothebone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    I am a member of a Team, and rely on the Team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the Team, not the individual, is the ULTIMATE CHAMPION !!!
    Posts
    502

    I know for sure they will introduce them!

  6. #231
    Birdsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 01
    Location
    Vetustior Humo!
    Posts
    62,362

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetothebone
    I know for sure they will introduce them!
    I do too. I think I saw it on ICN6.

  7. #232
    Bluetothebone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 04
    Location
    I am a member of a Team, and rely on the Team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the Team, not the individual, is the ULTIMATE CHAMPION !!!
    Posts
    502

    better get there EARLY!!!!

  8. #233
    stickymitts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Location
    "Win for Quinn"
    Posts
    19,321

    7:30 start...for sure.

  9. #234

    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Location
    North Carolina, but crazy about Ft. Thomas Highlands! Visit my Highlands website at www.Highlands-Bluebirds.com!
    Posts
    7,132

    Good luck to Highlands. It sure sounds like this Franklin County team is nothing like the ones Highlands has faced in previous years! Birds, play your very best and come out with the "W" tonight!!!! I wish both teams an injury-free game!

  10. #235

    Join Date
    Aug 02
    Location
    Middlesboro ,KY
    Posts
    12,735

    My upset of the week....


    Franklin County 28
    Highlands 24

  11. #236
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,445

    Man, they're just giving that moderator of the month title away to anyone

  12. #237

    Join Date
    Aug 02
    Location
    Middlesboro ,KY
    Posts
    12,735

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS
    Man, they're just giving that moderator of the month title away to anyone
    Just because I didn't pick your team to win are you trying to say that i don't deserve to be moderator of the month?

    How about if i change my prediction than will you say that i deserve it?

  13. #238
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,445

    Quote Originally Posted by southeast_bell
    Just because I didn't pick your team to win are you trying to say that i don't deserve to be moderator of the month?

    How about if i change my prediction than will you say that i deserve it?
    Sorry, thought the tongue sticking out thing would indicate I was just joking around.

Top