EKC Grid 2019

Page 2 of News? I have heard that Fleming County will host one night? Will be my first time there. Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 21 comments | 3885 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    GOREDDEVILS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Home of the 2005 Class 2A Football State Champs!!!!!!
    Posts
    7,961

    @newarkcatholicfan, If you come to Raceland and you're looking for something to eat, try the new wings etc grill and pub that just opened up May 29th about 4.8 miles south of Raceland at 35 Russell Plaza Dr.
    Ashland KY 41101


    It's right off of us 23 next to the Best Western in Russell even though the address is Ashland.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    42,034

    Who all is going to the games at Raceland?
    I will be there.

  3. #18
    GOREDDEVILS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Home of the 2005 Class 2A Football State Champs!!!!!!
    Posts
    7,961

    @newarkcatholicfan The Updated Schedule at Raceland is Bath County/Greenup County 6pm.
    Raceland/Montgomery County 8pm. Fairview dropped out of the ekc grid which changed things. I don't think Montgomery is in the ekc, they just got brought in to play Raceland.

  4. #19
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    42,034

    Quote Originally Posted by GOREDDEVILS View Post
    @newarkcatholicfan The Updated Schedule at Raceland is Bath County/Greenup County 6pm.
    Raceland/Montgomery County 8pm. Fairview dropped out of the ekc grid which changed things. I don't think Montgomery is in the ekc, they just got brought in to play Raceland.
    Thanks. I knew Montgomery County was it it but could not remember who they were playing. I hope to get there around 5 or so.

  5. #20
    GOREDDEVILS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Home of the 2005 Class 2A Football State Champs!!!!!!
    Posts
    7,961

    Updated EKC games

    EKC Grid-O-Rama is Friday night 8/16/19 at three locations.

    At Fleming County: 6 p.m. — Nicholas Co.-East Carter; 8 — Fleming Co.-West Carter

    At Raceland: 6 — Greenup Co.-Bath Co., 8 — Raceland-Montgomery Co.

    At Rowan County: 6 — Lewis Co.-Boyd Co.; 8 — Rowan Co.-Russell

  6. #21
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    Buckeye Lake, Ohio
    Posts
    42,034

    Quote Originally Posted by GOREDDEVILS View Post
    Updated EKC games

    EKC Grid-O-Rama is Friday night 8/16/19 at three locations.

    At Fleming County: 6 p.m. — Nicholas Co.-East Carter; 8 — Fleming Co.-West Carter

    At Raceland: 6 — Greenup Co.-Bath Co., 8 — Raceland-Montgomery Co.

    At Rowan County: 6 — Lewis Co.-Boyd Co.; 8 — Rowan Co.-Russell
    Thanks. I hear, if there hasn't already been a huge announcement coming regarding this event for next year.

  7. #22
    JDEaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13
    Posts
    8,609

    Quote Originally Posted by newarkcatholicfan View Post
    Thanks. I hear, if there hasn't already been a huge announcement coming regarding this event for next year.
    Spill the beans!

Top