Page 10 of Is it time for a regime change in Fort Mitchell? Has Noel Rash lived up to the Beechwood standards? Is there enough consistency or is it case of waiting for one strong class to have a strong senior year? Does he have the support of the Beechwood Tiger faithful?... 226 comments | 12204 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #181
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 12
    Location
    Crescent Park
    Posts
    31
    But seriously! This staff wins 84 games in 8 years and 2 State Championships and you think that needs changed? What do you think needs changed? Specific ideas? Do you know where they could find a staff with 2 State Championships and 84 wins? Oh yeah they dont need to look around. They're already there! All Hail RASH!!!

  2. #182
    Premium Member plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    7,120
    Coach needs to stay at Beechwood.
    RH1183 likes this.

  3. #183
    Guide Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    13,342
    Quote Originally Posted by icalldownfire View Post
    VOR,
    could you give us the scores records vs Cov Cath and NCC Coach Rash and if possible back to the 2000s Yeagle years?

    IMO they should be able to play even with NCC and competitive losses with Cov Cath would be acceptable.
    1997 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) Can't recall the score, but it was the third of four straight Beechwood wins decided by a kick.
    1998 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 24-21
    1999 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 26-0
    2000 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 14-0
    2001 - Series Suspended
    2002 - Series Suspended
    2003 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 24-7
    2004 - Cov Cath (Ray) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 26-25
    2005 - Cov Cath (Rodenberg) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 28-14
    2006 - Cov Cath (Rodenberg) beats Beechwood (Rash) 34-0
    2007 - Cov Cath (Brossart) beats Beechwood (Rash) 14-7
    2008 - Beechwood (Rash) beats Cov Cath (Brossart) 35-21
    2009 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 43-14
    2010 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 24-21
    2011 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 40-28
    2012 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 41-6
    2013 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 28-7

    According to Cov Cath's webpage, Cov Cath leads the series with 19 wins to Beechwood's 14. Cov Cath has won 9 of the last 10 games.

    Cov Cath ended up as AAA State Champions in both 1997, and 2006.

  4. #184
    Premium Member Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    18,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    ... some of [this debate] is healthy because it means the standards are state championship high. No one in Ft. Mitchell is satisfied tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    I am not going to say Rash and his staff haven't made mistakes. I question them a lot more than you would ever guess. But I back them to the hilt on here for several reasons.

    1. At the end of the day, there is a great track record of success under Rash. We all want more but this program is in the top 10 in the state under Rash. Everyone outside Beechwood thinks this whole thread is silly. Anyone complaining should ask why.

    2. There are always naysayers in sports. It is easy to bash someone after a loss. Easy. It is easy to whine and say this should have happened and that should have happened. Someone needs to talk about the positives and keep perspective or the complaints of 5 or 10 people starts to sound like a community opinion. I back the coaches to the hilt because someone needs to on here.

    I think it is important that another opinion is voiced so people outside the program hear that opinion in this forum.

    I have no problem with anyone putting concerns out there. Being open and chatting about it is the only way to address the issues. That is why I want to make sure it isn't one sided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Beechwood analyzes the program every year. This team was very different on both sides of the ball in what they tried to do. Changes are happening to try and get another title. Everyone praises Frankfort for their scheduling and the focus on getting better by playing better opponents, Beechwood has done the same thing. There have been changes made during the season the past few years trying to get better during the season. The coaches are evaluating things every week and making changes to try and get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    As I said above in an earlier post, I am trying to add the other side of the discussion to what the bashers are throwing out there. I said above that there have been changes and I am sure there will be more evaluation and changes. Everyone at Beechwood wants and expects more, including Coach Rash.

    My main point is this. Beechwood's program is still at the top tier level in the state. Beechwood has experienced great success with Coach Rash.

    We agree on Rash, and that is what is most important in this discussion. We agree that there needs to be improvement. We agree that there needs to be more changes made within the program to get better. Heck, I think Coach Rash agrees with all that. But, I have no clue, so take that comment for what it is worth in your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Z5 View Post
    As for the 2nd part of the paragraph ? Really ! Really ! Your not going there are you ?
    OK, Z5. I have lined up many of my posts in this thread for you trying to find out what you are referring to when you say "You're not going there are you?" These posts are from page 1 of this thread forward and I have edited them down to the information that I think deals with your comment. Please help me out. Where am I going that I haven't been? I think the posts point out that I have been consistent in my comments throughout this thread. But to try and be clear, here is where I stand on everything.

    1. Coach Rash is a great coach and does a great job with the kids. This thread was started specifically questioning whether "the regime" needs to change which I took as asking if Coach Rash should be replaced. I adamantly disagree with that question and support Coach Rash 100%.

    2. Many of my posts in this thread and in others point out that Beechwood has experienced great success under Coach Rash. I also point out that the success is comparable to what was accomplished in the last 6-7 years under Coach Yeagle before Rash became the head coach. There has not been a huge drop off under Rash.

    3. No one is satisfied at Beechwood. Everyone wants and expects more, including the coaches. There has been change. This year's offense was very different. The defense has been tweaked and refined in assignments and approach to better defend spread offenses. Coaches have changed. This is not the same coaching staff that Rash had in 2006. During the season, I have seen adjustments and changes in strategy and personnel. Coach Rash and Beechwood have not been walking into every season the past 7 years with the same approach and same coaching staff.

    I think these are all things I have stated consistently on BGP. Yes, I do go overboard in support of Rash because it is easy to complain and someone needs to be vocal in backing the coaches. That doesn't mean I believe it is a beautiful world and nothing needs to change. Those two statements are not contradictory.

    Should there be an even harder self check this year? Yes, I think there should be. This team coming back next year should be good enough to win a title. Coach Rash needs to pull out all the stops. If necessary, make some hard decisions. I trust Coach Rash to get it done.

    So, Z5, where am I going that is different than where I have been? Do you agree or disagree with my comments?
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; Nov 26, 13 at 09:37 AM.
    RH1183 likes this.

  5. #185
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 13
    Posts
    5
    Promised my boys I would never reply to a post, but oh well, here goes. As you can tell I am a mom of 4 Beechwood boys who have,are, and hopefully will play football. I only joined BGP to be able to gain knowledge of this sport that my kids so love. I knew from posted threads that theBeechwood/ Frankfort game was going to be a battle. I was glad to go in prepared to hug my boys when their hearts were breaking. While I enjoyed this site so much this season, I am disappointed at some comments made. Please realize that these kids are reading these posts some way, some how. When someone makes a comment that the Cov. Cath/ Beechwood game was men playing boys, they insult the integrity of these kids and clearly have no clue what the definition of a "man" is! It certainly is not defined as their abilities on a highschool football field. When someone starts a thread, not even 24 Hours after a heartbreaking loss for a group of boys, they only have one mission; to stir the pot, which is what happened. These kids are reading everything you all are posting. Insulting the integrity of any player or coach really should be unacceptable. While I realize there are situations that happen that involve players, coaches and football programs that the facts are the facts, I would just ask you to be careful what and how you dialog. So, I am sure the eyes are rolling, that's OK, this mama bear feels better. You can boot me off now.

  6. #186
    Premium Member Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    18,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger mom View Post
    Promised my boys I would never reply to a post, but oh well, here goes. As you can tell I am a mom of 4 Beechwood boys who have,are, and hopefully will play football. I only joined BGP to be able to gain knowledge of this sport that my kids so love. I knew from posted threads that theBeechwood/ Frankfort game was going to be a battle. I was glad to go in prepared to hug my boys when their hearts were breaking. While I enjoyed this site so much this season, I am disappointed at some comments made. Please realize that these kids are reading these posts some way, some how. When someone makes a comment that the Cov. Cath/ Beechwood game was men playing boys, they insult the integrity of these kids and clearly have no clue what the definition of a "man" is! It certainly is not defined as their abilities on a highschool football field. When someone starts a thread, not even 24 Hours after a heartbreaking loss for a group of boys, they only have one mission; to stir the pot, which is what happened. These kids are reading everything you all are posting. Insulting the integrity of any player or coach really should be unacceptable. While I realize there are situations that happen that involve players, coaches and football programs that the facts are the facts, I would just ask you to be careful what and how you dialog. So, I am sure the eyes are rolling, that's OK, this mama bear feels better. You can boot me off now.
    I love that post Tiger mom. Your boys will be proud of that one.
    Beechwoodfan likes this.

  7. #187
    Guide Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    13,342
    1998 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 42-6
    1999 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 48-0
    2000 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 14-0
    2000 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 17-14
    2001 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 28-23
    2001 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 34-7
    2002 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 20-0
    2002 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 20-0
    2003 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 29-33
    2003 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 33-22
    2004 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 21-20
    2004 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 14-9
    2005 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 24-21
    2006 - Beechwood (Rash) beats New Cath (Schneider) 28-21
    2006 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 21-26
    2007 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 41-28 **
    2008 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 31-20
    2009 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 26-22
    2010 - Beechwood (Rash) beats New Cath (Eviston) 40-39
    2011 - Beechwood (Rash) beats New Cath (Eviston) 29-20
    2012 - New Cath (Eviston) beats Beechwood (Rash) 34-14
    2013 - New Cath (Wagner) beats Beechwood (Rash) 34-31

    Beechwood was the Class A State Champion in 1999, 2004, 2007, 2008
    Beechwood was the Class A Runner Up in 2002, 2003, 2010

    New Cath was the Class A State Champion in 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006
    New Cath was the Class AA State Champion in 2010, 2012
    New Cath was the Class AA Runner Up in 2007, 2008

    ** New Cath moves up to 2A

  8. #188
    Guide Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    13,342
    2002 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 14-7 *
    2009 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 14-7 **
    2010 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 38-14 **
    2011 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 19-14 **
    2012 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 35-14 **

    * State Finals
    ** State Semi-Finals

    Mayfield was the Class A State Champion in 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
    Mayfield was the Class A Runners Up in 2011

  9. #189
    Guide Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    13,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    1997 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) Can't recall the score, but it was the third of four straight Beechwood wins decided by a kick.
    1998 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 24-21
    1999 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 26-0
    2000 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 14-0
    2001 - Series Suspended
    2002 - Series Suspended
    2003 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats Cov Cath (Ray) 24-7
    2004 - Cov Cath (Ray) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 26-25
    2005 - Cov Cath (Rodenberg) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 28-14
    2006 - Cov Cath (Rodenberg) beats Beechwood (Rash) 34-0
    2007 - Cov Cath (Brossart) beats Beechwood (Rash) 14-7
    2008 - Beechwood (Rash) beats Cov Cath (Brossart) 35-21
    2009 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 43-14
    2010 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 24-21
    2011 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 40-28
    2012 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 41-6
    2013 - Cov Cath (Wirth) beats Beechwood (Rash) 28-7

    According to Cov Cath's webpage, Cov Cath leads the series with 19 wins to Beechwood's 14. Cov Cath has won 9 of the last 10 games.

    Cov Cath ended up as AAA State Champions in both 1997, and 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    1998 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 42-6
    1999 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 48-0
    2000 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 14-0
    2000 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 17-14
    2001 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 28-23
    2001 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 34-7
    2002 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 20-0
    2002 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 20-0
    2003 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 29-33
    2003 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 33-22
    2004 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 21-20
    2004 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 14-9
    2005 - Beechwood (Yeagle) beats New Cath (Schneider) 24-21
    2006 - Beechwood (Rash) beats New Cath (Schneider) 28-21
    2006 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 21-26
    2007 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 41-28 **
    2008 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 31-20
    2009 - New Cath (Schneider) beats Beechwood (Rash) 26-22
    2010 - Beechwood (Rash) beats New Cath (Eviston) 40-39
    2011 - Beechwood (Rash) beats New Cath (Eviston) 29-20
    2012 - New Cath (Eviston) beats Beechwood (Rash) 34-14
    2013 - New Cath (Wagner) beats Beechwood (Rash) 34-31

    Beechwood was the Class A State Champion in 1999, 2004, 2007, 2008
    Beechwood was the Class A Runner Up in 2002, 2003, 2010

    New Cath was the Class A State Champion in 2000, 2001, 2005, 2006
    New Cath was the Class AA State Champion in 2010, 2012
    New Cath was the Class AA Runner Up in 2007, 2008

    ** New Cath moves up to 2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    2002 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Yeagle) 14-7 *
    2009 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 14-7 **
    2010 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 38-14 **
    2011 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 19-14 **
    2012 - Mayfield (Morris) beats Beechwood (Rash) 35-14 **

    * State Finals
    ** State Semi-Finals

    Mayfield was the Class A State Champion in 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
    Mayfield was the Class A Runners Up in 2011

    Rash is currently 1-7 against Cov Cath, 3-6 against New Cath, and 0-4 against Mayfield. Rash is a very good head coach, and from everything I’ve heard it sounds like he’s an even better person. Looking at these stats alone, I would say Rash's hurdle is in his struggle to get his team motivated enough to be able to overcome rivals and/or bigger teams. That, in my mind, is the last puzzle piece required for achieving greatness as a head coach. Rash’s misfortune is the fact that he is following up one of the hands-down greatest examples you will be able to find of a head coach motivating his teams to over-achieve in all of Kentucky football history.
    Voice of Reason likes this.

  10. #190
    Premium Member fan4nascar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    Just to the students she cherry picks. That is a fact.
    You have no clue

  11. #191
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 10
    Location
    a contest
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Rash is currently 1-7 against Cov Cath, 3-6 against New Cath, and 0-4 against Mayfield. Rash is a very good head coach, and from everything Ive heard it sounds like hes an even better person. Looking at these stats alone, I would say Rash's hurdle is in his struggle to get his team motivated enough to be able to overcome rivals and/or bigger teams. That, in my mind, is the last puzzle piece required for achieving greatness as a head coach. Rashs misfortune is the fact that he is following up one of the hands-down greatest examples you will be able to find of a head coach motivating his teams to over-achieve in all of Kentucky football history.
    C_W_B thanks for doing all the homework to look up those records!!! Awesome job.

    So 4-17 is the record vs. NCC, CCH and Mayfield. Agree with everything stated in your post.

  12. #192
    Premium Member Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    18,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Rash is currently 1-7 against Cov Cath, 3-6 against New Cath, and 0-4 against Mayfield. Rash is a very good head coach, and from everything I’ve heard it sounds like he’s an even better person. Looking at these stats alone, I would say Rash's hurdle is in his struggle to get his team motivated enough to be able to overcome rivals and/or bigger teams. That, in my mind, is the last puzzle piece required for achieving greatness as a head coach. Rash’s misfortune is the fact that he is following up one of the hands-down greatest examples you will be able to find of a head coach motivating his teams to over-achieve in all of Kentucky football history.
    I agree. Thanks for doing the work and putting it together.

    I do think Cov Cath since the series suspension is a different animal and a much tougher obstacle than it was prior to the series suspension.

    The record versus New Cath and Mayfield is disappointing and should be better. Beechwood should have beaten New Cath this year. They should have beaten Mayfield in 2011. They should have beaten Cov Cath in 2007.

    Coach Rash needs to find a way to get the team to have more success in these types of games.

  13. #193
    Premium Member raiderbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In enemy territory scouting for the future..
    Posts
    8,896
    ttt

  14. #194
    Premium Member raiderbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In enemy territory scouting for the future..
    Posts
    8,896
    Ttt

  15. #195
    Premium Member raiderbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In enemy territory scouting for the future..
    Posts
    8,896
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGZIG View Post
    The Beechie faithful need to relax. You can't win a championship every year. You had your run. Now give someone else a chance..lol
    Who says?

  16. #196
    Guide Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    13,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    I agree. Thanks for doing the work and putting it together.

    I do think Cov Cath since the series suspension is a different animal and a much tougher obstacle than it was prior to the series suspension.

    The record versus New Cath and Mayfield is disappointing and should be better. Beechwood should have beaten New Cath this year. They should have beaten Mayfield in 2011. They should have beaten Cov Cath in 2007.

    Coach Rash needs to find a way to get the team to have more success in these types of games.
    I think this is a pretty fair and honest post.

  17. #197
    Premium Member zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by fan4nascar View Post
    You have no clue
    I have no clue? How do you know what I know? How can you assume what I know? But, this isn't about her....go away!

  18. #198
    Z5
    Z5 is offline
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    OK, Z5. I have lined up many of my posts in this thread for you trying to find out what you are referring to when you say "You're not going there are you?" These posts are from page 1 of this thread forward and I have edited them down to the information that I think deals with your comment. Please help me out. Where am I going that I haven't been? I think the posts point out that I have been consistent in my comments throughout this thread. But to try and be clear, here is where I stand on everything.

    1. Coach Rash is a great coach and does a great job with the kids. This thread was started specifically questioning whether "the regime" needs to change which I took as asking if Coach Rash should be replaced. I adamantly disagree with that question and support Coach Rash 100%.

    2. Many of my posts in this thread and in others point out that Beechwood has experienced great success under Coach Rash. I also point out that the success is comparable to what was accomplished in the last 6-7 years under Coach Yeagle before Rash became the head coach. There has not been a huge drop off under Rash.

    3. No one is satisfied at Beechwood. Everyone wants and expects more, including the coaches. There has been change. This year's offense was very different. The defense has been tweaked and refined in assignments and approach to better defend spread offenses. Coaches have changed. This is not the same coaching staff that Rash had in 2006. During the season, I have seen adjustments and changes in strategy and personnel. Coach Rash and Beechwood have not been walking into every season the past 7 years with the same approach and same coaching staff.

    I think these are all things I have stated consistently on BGP. Yes, I do go overboard in support of Rash because it is easy to complain and someone needs to be vocal in backing the coaches. That doesn't mean I believe it is a beautiful world and nothing needs to change. Those two statements are not contradictory.

    Should there be an even harder self check this year? Yes, I think there should be. This team coming back next year should be good enough to win a title. Coach Rash needs to pull out all the stops. If necessary, make some hard decisions. I trust Coach Rash to get it done.

    So, Z5, where am I going that is different than where I have been? Do you agree or disagree with my comments?
    Oh boy !!! I already read them one time ! That's all it takes for me.
    We are not that far apart in our opinions.
    Successful change is measured by the results of those changes.
    We will see how it plays out ?
    As for the "Your really not going there comment"? It had nothing to do with your opinion(s) but rather the fact that you referenced the kids from last years team by name (one name is not even familiar to me ) and that I should or might be intimidated or scared of them in some way ? And you would like to witness this ? That's the way I took it. And I think that's the way you wanted others to take it. Trust me, I don't roll like that. If I want to say something to anyone I will on my terms and how I want to.

    As for TIGER MOM.....

    This is a quote from my son. " Dad nobody believes that stuff on there. It's just a bunch of old dads that don't know what there talking about "

    It's the truth for the most part. But fun too !

  19. #199
    Z5
    Z5 is offline
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 05
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    I agree. Thanks for doing the work and putting it together.

    I do think Cov Cath since the series suspension is a different animal and a much tougher obstacle than it was prior to the series suspension.
    Really ? Please enlighten us on how and why ?

  20. #200
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 10
    Posts
    66
    I've got no dog in this fight. I am a high school football coach. I sat near Coach Rash and his staff a few years ago as we all scouted Frankfort. They were scouting them for an upcoming playoff appearance. I was thoroughly impressed with their scouting. So much so that I went to the game the following week to watch them implement what I'd heard them discuss that night. Beechwood needs no change. Let the man do his job. He does it well.