Dixie Heights vs SK from 1998-2014

Page 3 of Dixie has a 13 win to 6 loss record. Nice work Red Colonels!! Advertisement May 15, 15, 07:18 PM #2 Voice of Reason View Profile View Forum Posts ... 51 comments | 3072 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    7,358

    Not sure how we got to a discussion about SK and DH. We (along with Scott) should be shoulder to shoulder against the boys in Boone and Fort Thomas. No sense in brothers arguing with brothers.
    Can we turn the venom back where it belongs, at Highlands and Ryle?
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by NKY Bandit View Post
    Not sure how we got to a discussion about SK and DH. We (along with Scott) should be shoulder to shoulder against the boys in Boone and Fort Thomas. No sense in brothers arguing with brothers.
    Can we turn the venom back where it belongs, at Highlands and Ryle?
    Mustang is just having fun but the Pioneers will have the last laugh.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    749

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Mustang is just having fun but the Pioneers will have the last laugh.
    All in fun. Their is a reason SK is Dixies sister school. Heck before the upgrades to both schools. It was laid out the same way. Same school. I hope SK does well in 6a. All but one week!!

    Kenton co. With the upgrades are now keeping more kids. There was a time when a lot of the best players went to other schools. That is changing. I think with the recent run with SK and Dixie. It's starting to show.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang75 View Post
    All in fun. Their is a reason SK is Dixies sister school. Heck before the upgrades to both schools. It was laid out the same way. Same school. I hope SK does well in 6a. All but one week!!

    Kenton co. With the upgrades are now keeping more kids. There was a time when a lot of the best players went to other schools. That is changing. I think with the recent run with SK and Dixie. It's starting to show.
    Add in Scott doing well. Kenton County has 3 good teams.

  5. #35
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,446

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Has the most wins out of any coach in NKY!
    Does he have any state championships?

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS View Post
    Does he have any state championships?
    Only a couple head coaches in NKY do. Wagner and Kozerski. And Highlands new coach has one also.

  7. #37
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    31,400

    ^^ Noel Rash has two titles. Rash is probably close to Marksberry in wins even though he has been a head coach 6 seasons fewer than Marksberry.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    749

    SK in 8 quarters of play scored 10 points vs Dixie 2014-2015 and Ave. Less than 2 yards per rushing attempt.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang75 View Post
    SK in 8 quarters of play scored 10 points vs Dixie 2014-2015 and Ave. Less than 2 yards per rushing attempt.
    In other news SK is going to crush Dixie this year.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    749

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    In other news SK is going to crush Dixie this year.
    Also dixie had 7 sacks in the two games! Dixie Ave 7.5 yards per run!

  11. #41

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang75 View Post
    Also dixie had 7 sacks in the two games! Dixie Ave 7.5 yards per run!
    Powell averaged over 3.4 yards a carry he 95 yards the first game. SK held Dixies leading receiver in 4 games in 2 years to 1 catch 6 yards.

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    749

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Powell averaged over 3.4 yards a carry he 95 yards the first game. SK held Dixies leading receiver in 4 games in 2 years to 1 catch 6 yards.
    And Dixies leading receiver got a full ride education in that span, no one at SK did that. He was to busy handing out the pancakes!! Lol

  13. #43

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang75 View Post
    And Dixies leading receiver got a full ride education in that span, no one at SK did that. Lol
    Nobody got a fullride? 7 kids are heading to play college football for SK.

  14. #44

    Join Date
    Nov 14
    Posts
    749

    Quote Originally Posted by uk#1fan View Post
    Nobody got a fullride? 7 kids are heading to play college football for SK.
    7 kids are paying to play football.

  15. #45

    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    Independence, KY
    Posts
    21,013

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang75 View Post
    7 kids are paying to play football.
    Are you sure about that?

Top