Coaching Shake-up at Highlands

Page 4 of Have there been some changes made to the coaching staff at Highlands? Advertisement 0 0 0    ... 167 comments | 12484 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,580

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    Now I’m really confused.
    Glad I'm not the only one?
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I understand this position as well. I just feel like people are jumping the gun on Weinrich.
    Jump this Gun for a Second.

    So if Highlands Wins the following games.

    LexCath
    Simon Kenton
    South Oldham

    All Three games Highlands was up by multiple Scores with under 5:00 to go and Lost. So is that Coaching or a total lack of Talent? Win those Three games and get pounded again the Next week by CCH and the discussions are a mute point about Brian Weinrich’s ability. CCH was that darn good. Not disputing that. But those Three games that were lost under those Circumstances screams Coaching and not Talent.

    I will hang up now.

  3. #48
    Sweeperboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    #wonforthem / #cowboycrowned
    Posts
    5,110

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    You didn't put that information on this board? Is that what you're saying?

    And even if you didn't, what about the other things I pointed out? You conveniently, again, ignored the majority of the post.
    I don’t get your point and you don’t get mine so let’s leave it at that.

  4. #49
    Sweeperboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    #wonforthem / #cowboycrowned
    Posts
    5,110

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY FROM PIQUA View Post
    Jump this Gun for a Second.

    So if Highlands Wins the following games.

    LexCath
    Simon Kenton
    South Oldham

    All Three games Highlands was up by multiple Scores with under 5:00 to go and Lost. So is that Coaching or a total lack of Talent? Win those Three games and get pounded again the Next week by CCH and the discussions are a mute point about Brian Weinrich’s ability. CCH was that darn good. Not disputing that. But those Three games that were lost under those Circumstances screams Coaching and not Talent.

    I will hang up now.
    Wow!!! Where the heck have you been...

  5. #50
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,580

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeperboy View Post
    I don’t get your point and you don’t get mine so let’s leave it at that.
    You claim to support the program. Your actions here speak differently. Is that clear enough?

    I get your point. You don't like where the program is. Already acknowledged that in this very thread. You don't "get" my point because you don't want to.

  6. #51
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,580

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY FROM PIQUA View Post
    Jump this Gun for a Second.

    So if Highlands Wins the following games.

    LexCath
    Simon Kenton
    South Oldham

    All Three games Highlands was up by multiple Scores with under 5:00 to go and Lost. So is that Coaching or a total lack of Talent? Win those Three games and get pounded again the Next week by CCH and the discussions are a mute point about Brian Weinrich’s ability. CCH was that darn good. Not disputing that. But those Three games that were lost under those Circumstances screams Coaching and not Talent.

    I will hang up now.
    Was it talent or coaching that got them up multiple scores? (Let me guess, talent?)

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    Was it talent or coaching that got them up multiple scores? (Let me guess, talent?)
    Actually a little bit of both but I’m glad you pointed that Out! Passing the Ball on 2nd down from the 3 Yard Line with 40 seconds before Half to go up Three scores again South Oldham and then throwing a Pick is definitely all Talent. Right? Shall I go on? I can’t keep up with you. You obviously have most of the Answers so this Conversation between you & I is Over.

    Good Bye!

    Ignore activated

  8. #53
    Sweeperboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    #wonforthem / #cowboycrowned
    Posts
    5,110

    [QUOTE=TheDeuce;6481632]You claim to support the program. Your actions here speak differently. Is that clear enough?

    I get your point. You don't like where the program is. Already acknowledged that in this very thread. You don't "get" my point because you don't want to.[/QUOTE

    No it’s because Nobody has been able to sell me on BW after the last 3 yrs of underachieving

    Give me something that I can work with here. What do you have?

  9. #54
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,580

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY FROM PIQUA View Post
    Actually a little bit of both but I’m glad you pointed that Out! Passing the Ball on 2nd down from the 3 Yard Line with 40 seconds before Half to go up Three scores again South Oldham and then throwing a Pick is definitely all Talent. Right? Shall I go on? I can’t keep up with you. You obviously have most of the Answers so this Conversation between you & I is Over.

    Good Bye!

    Ignore activated
    Example of someone who can't hang. Toodles.

  10. #55
    TheDeuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    的t's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am." - Muhammad Ali
    Posts
    51,580

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeperboy View Post
    No it’s because Nobody has been able to sell me on BW after the last 3 yrs of underachieving

    Give me something that I can work with here. What do you have?
    You're right. I can't give you anything else because you refuse to acknowledge the drop in talent. You think the talent is there to win state titles, I don't. It's really that simple. Maybe we have just been wasting our time.

  11. #56

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeperboy View Post
    Wow!!! Where the heck have you been...
    Watching a bunch of Nonsense. But I know one thing, if I was being told now how to run my Football program my Butt would of packed it in. Brian Weinrich will never please everyone. Not now! I hope the best for him but it’s going to Worse before it gets any better. Losing Siple makes it worse. You won’t convince me otherwise.

  12. #57
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,898

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY FROM PIQUA View Post
    Jump this Gun for a Second.

    So if Highlands Wins the following games.

    LexCath
    Simon Kenton
    South Oldham

    All Three games Highlands was up by multiple Scores with under 5:00 to go and Lost. So is that Coaching or a total lack of Talent? Win those Three games and get pounded again the Next week by CCH and the discussions are a mute point about Brian Weinrich’s ability. CCH was that darn good. Not disputing that. But those Three games that were lost under those Circumstances screams Coaching and not Talent.

    I will hang up now.
    When Highlands had a plethora of talent these games were all running clock games weren’t they?

    No coach is going to make the right call every single time and even if they had won those games it makes zero difference on the eventual pounding from the hands of CovCath. There isn’t a coach alive who hasn’t been outcoached multiple times. And we both know that even if he wins all three of those games not a thing is different today concerning BW. Folks have been calling for his head for over a year.

  13. #58
    Sweeperboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04
    Location
    #wonforthem / #cowboycrowned
    Posts
    5,110

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeuce View Post
    You're right. I can't give you anything else because you refuse to acknowledge the drop in talent. You think the talent is there to win state titles, I don't. It's really that simple. Maybe we have just been wasting our time.
    No actually my message is loud and clear.

    Heck there are All Americans and a Mr Football who played at Highlands that agree with me 100% and echo the exact same things because I have personally talked to them in recent weeks.

    I will hang my hat in their crowd for the sake of this argument

  14. #59
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,898

    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY FROM PIQUA View Post
    Watching a bunch of Nonsense. But I know one thing, if I was being told now how to run my Football program my Butt would of packed it in. Brian Weinrich will never please everyone. Not now! I hope the best for him but it’s going to Worse before it gets any better. Losing Siple makes it worse. You won’t convince me otherwise.
    Which is why I say Brian must really love the Highlands program to still want to be involved with the program.

  15. #60
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,898

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeperboy View Post
    No actually my message is loud and clear.

    Heck there are All Americans and a Mr Football who played at Highlands that agree with me 100% and echo the exact same things because I have personally talked to them in recent weeks.

    I will hang my hat in their crowd for the sake of this argument
    What about the kids who are there now? Who do they want? Or do their opinions not matter?

Top