- Oct 22, 13, 11:52 AM #1
Class 1A Rankings for 10-221. Mayfield vs. #2 Russellville
2. Russellville at #1 Mayfield
3. Beechwood vs. Ludlow
4. Raceland at #10 Paintsville
5. Frankfort at Eminence
6. Pikeville vs. Allen Central
7. Williamsburg at Lynn Camp
8. Fairview vs. Nicholas County
9. Hazard vs. Pineville
10. Paintsville vs. #4 RacelandAdvertisement
- Oct 22, 13, 11:52 AM #2
- Oct 22, 13, 12:18 PM #3Looks Good. Pikeville is probably too low.
- Oct 22, 13, 12:22 PM #4Fairview is to low, pretty good in my opinion
- Oct 22, 13, 12:27 PM #5#1 vs. #2 this week. After Russellville gets whomped by Mayfield, does Beechwood get back to #2?
- Oct 22, 13, 12:28 PM #6Overall, I think 1A is stronger this year than it has been. I believe the top 9 are all pretty good teams that could play competitively with most teams in the state regardless of school size.
- Oct 22, 13, 02:32 PM #7
Unless Mfd beats them by 4 or more TDs, I don't see Rsv moving down and I don't see that happening. I think Mfd wins, but, it'll be a pretty close game, most likely a score or 2.
- Join Date
- Aug 12
- Oct 22, 13, 03:17 PM #8VOR
You seem to have had little faith in Rville since day one. Why do you doubt them so? I'm here to tell you they could win all the marbles. Mf is pretty darn good and should be the favorite against them at home but I don't think we are as good as we have been the last couple of years and certainly don't have that one player who just takes over a game and packs the Cards on his back. The other heavy contender from the West side is your Tigers who also don't seem to be as good or atleast not any better than last year and are also lacking their difference maker from last year and have a young line and backs not to mention the QB who is improving but not all that atleast yet. Rville on the otherhand is a vertern team that is better than they were last year and they made a lasting impression on me clearly playing Mf better than anyother 1A team we faced all season and they are undefeated so far this year and played a common opponet in FT Campbell pretty much as close as Mf did.
How is college life treating Nuss? Any reports?
- Oct 22, 13, 03:18 PM #9Which of these are "west" and which are "east" in terms of playoff picture?
- Oct 22, 13, 03:19 PM #10That East side of 1A seems to be a week to week from looking at it from afar. Several seem capable of beating each other or losing to each other on any given Friday. I have about decided you could put the names in a hat and get as close to right for the rankings as any other method
- Oct 22, 13, 03:21 PM #11
- Oct 23, 13, 12:13 AM #12
I believe Nussbaum is redshirting.