Caldwell County 48 Green County 12

  1. #1
    Razor Ramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    878

    Caldwell County 48 Green County 12

    Final score.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    God's Country otherwise known as Princeton, KY
    Posts
    832

    Tigers play cold, windy football and win. Sindelar is now 7 passing TDs away from the state record.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    11,082

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamKiller View Post
    Tigers play cold, windy football and win. Sindelar is now 7 passing TDs away from the state record.
    Where is he going to college?

  4. #4
    Razor Ramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    878

    Quote Originally Posted by tcjkbt View Post
    Where is he going to college?
    Purdue.

    Sindelar was 10-18 passing tonight for 245 yards and 3 touchdowns.

  5. #5
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,400

    He coulda broke the record weeks ago and made the record almost untouchable...kinda wish the coach had let him really air it out and go for some national records.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 04
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    1,318

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    He coulda broke the record weeks ago and made the record almost untouchable...kinda wish the coach had let him really air it out and go for some national records.
    Then you would of said "Well that Barnes was running up the score." or you could of said "I don't know why he keeps throwing the ball when he has a running back in Boyd?" or "How stupid can he be leaving Sindelar in when they are up 55-7, now he's hurt"

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

  7. #7
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,400

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo4343 View Post
    Then you would of said "Well that Barnes was running up the score." or you could of said "I don't know why he keeps throwing the ball when he has a running back in Boyd?" or "How stupid can he be leaving Sindelar in when they are up 55-7, now he's hurt" BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
    I wouldn't have said squat slick

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 04
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    1,318

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    I wouldn't have said squat slick
    Really? YOu up by 55pts in the 4th qtr, Then he takes a helmet to the knee and tears and ACL then you would be going ape.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    God's Country otherwise known as Princeton, KY
    Posts
    832

    I would be

  10. #10
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    23,400

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo4343 View Post
    Really? YOu up by 55pts in the 4th qtr, Then he takes a helmet to the knee and tears and ACL then you would be going ape.
    Since I suggested it? Ok...

Top