Boone Co./Dixie Rd. 2, Predictions....

Page 2 of You guys better make it one heckuva tailgate because it'll be your last of the season... unless you want to come to Boone's next game. :flame: Advertis... 162 comments | 5954 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Retired From BGP
    Posts
    6,680

    Like I've said before. We have unfinished buisness. BC is good, but we aren't chopped liver. We are finally playing like we can. This team will be ready. How do I know? Becuase I know the character of the kids who lead our team. They never quit, never give up, and never doubt. Will it be close, probably, but loosing is not in these boys vocabulary. Get ready for a war, because it's coming.

    BTW- who was the psychic that predicted a 31-24 win by the Colonels? I still have it on my door from the night before the game.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 05
    Posts
    134

    I don't know who predicted that score but I say, let's hang those signs again and see if the magic is really working! Go Dixie!

  3. #18
    DoggyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In the COV, "If you can't run with DOGGYDAWG then take your ball and go home"
    Posts
    633

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman32
    Like I've said before. We have unfinished buisness. BC is good, but we aren't chopped liver. We are finally playing like we can. This team will be ready. How do I know? Becuase I know the character of the kids who lead our team. They never quit, never give up, and never doubt. Will it be close, probably, but loosing is not in these boys vocabulary. Get ready for a war, because it's coming.

    BTW- who was the psychic that predicted a 31-24 win by the Colonels? I still have it on my door from the night before the game.
    This game will be a battle, but I know the Colonels will be ready. Shelby County tried everything to end Dixie's season. DH will be ready for BC this time, I have heard that they may have a bad taste from the last one. Both teams must bring it though or it will be a long night for the one that don't. Although the game was close on Friday, it was a great time for me. Although I am Dawgs first, I am Dixie a close second. I will be there for the rest, if I have to climb up on KFC's roof to watch.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Retired From BGP
    Posts
    6,680

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDawg
    This game will be a battle, but I know the Colonels will be ready. Shelby County tried everything to end Dixie's season. DH will be ready for BC this time, I have heard that they may have a bad taste from the last one. Both teams must bring it though or it will be a long night for the one that don't. Although the game was close on Friday, it was a great time for me. Although I am Dawgs first, I am Dixie a close second. I will be there for the rest, if I have to climb up on KFC's roof to watch.
    This is the biggest game of the year boys. Really. I know the coaches say it all the time Dixie, but it is. BC is very good, don't underestimate them. They will beat you if you are not mentally prepared for the war your about to get in. Do your job and trust your teammates to do theres, and most of all don't leave any gas in the tank because there is no tommorrow. Make sure you can look people in the eye knowing you gave it all you had when the horn sounds. One and done, or go have more fun, the choice is yours.

  5. #20
    SKNEERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Dont worry about it...
    Posts
    908

    I think Boone is goin to pull this one out in a very tight ball game....

    Boone--21
    Dixie--18

  6. #21
    Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In Mourning
    Posts
    644

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman32
    BTW- who was the psychic that predicted a 31-24 win by the Colonels? I still have it on my door from the night before the game.

    It's a Secret....

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Location
    Flo
    Posts
    20,339

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman32
    This is the biggest game of the year boys. Really. I know the coaches say it all the time Dixie, but it is. BC is very good, don't underestimate them. They will beat you if you are not mentally prepared for the war your about to get in. Do your job and trust your teammates to do theres, and most of all don't leave any gas in the tank because there is no tommorrow. Make sure you can look people in the eye knowing you gave it all you had when the horn sounds. One and done, or go have more fun, the choice is yours.
    How could Dixie POSSIBLY underestimate Boone?

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Retired From BGP
    Posts
    6,680

    Quote Originally Posted by Original Rookie
    How could Dixie POSSIBLY underestimate Boone?
    They did the first time this year IMO.

  9. #24
    Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    In Mourning
    Posts
    644

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman32
    They did the first time this year IMO.
    Agree

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    11,039

    Quote Originally Posted by gametime
    Both teams are YOUNG with a few players that played big roles in last seasons amazing runs by both. Throw all expectations out on this one. It's a wash, and will be a JOY to watch all these SOPHS build what could lead to an amazing rivalry...

    You're not kidding. This game will give everyone a taste of what's to come for the next 2 years. Two solid teams loaded with very talented sophomores and senior leaders. You can throw all records out the door. This will be one heck of a game!

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    64

    Quote Originally Posted by nees1212
    You're not kidding. This game will give everyone a taste of what's to come for the next 2 years. Two solid teams loaded with very talented sophomores and senior leaders. You can throw all records out the door. This will be one heck of a game!
    Let us not forget our Juniors!

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Location
    Alexandria
    Posts
    226

    Boone-42
    Dixie-24

  13. #28
    Lineman_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Fred Nevels Stadium
    Posts
    537

    As I said earlier, I hope to see another game as exciting to watch as the Ryle/Creek game was. Dixie has come a long way since the beginning of the season. They may have a lot of personnel who are classified as Sophomores, but they don't play like your typical Sophomores. These guys play as if they have been starting for 2 or 3 years now. Boone has some fine young talent as well, but I just see Dixie taking one more step forward and setting up Dixie/Trinity Rd. 3 for the Rubber Match. I'm going to predict a late game field goal from Dixie to win.

    Dixie - 24
    Boone - 21

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Location
    Retired From BGP
    Posts
    6,680

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency
    Let us not forget our Juniors!
    How could we, Neugent, Stahlkamp, Mcguire, Belbot, Wenning, Schaeper, Bagley, Vocke, Denham are all starters on one side of the ball or the other. Great goup of kids! Don't forget Matt Mosier too who will be back next year after an ACL injury which cut his season short. He will be a huge force next season at WR and DB as will Caley Brandon..

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Jun 05
    Location
    L-O-U-I-S-V-I-L-L-E
    Posts
    402

    Boone impressed me with how well they played against Ballard. By the sounds of it Boone has some great linemen, i think Boone beats Dixie Heights.

Top