BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want :)

Page 3 of What is on your mind? Cam? North Korea? Trump? Vegas? Anthem Protests? Something else? Hopefully something fun... 0 0 0    ... 52 comments | 790 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,683

    Bought myself a bottle of Copper & Kings Floodwall Apple Brandy today and it is GOOOOD!
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    131,598

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    Bought myself a bottle of Copper & Kings Floodwall Apple Brandy today and it is GOOOOD!
    How are you drinking it?

  3. #33
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,683

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    How are you drinking it?
    Up.

  4. #34
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    131,598

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    Up.
    I was gambling on one sip at a time.

    So you are putting your mouth on the bottle and raising it up?

  5. #35
    Pile Driver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 17
    Posts
    36

    I had a great dinner tonight. Grilled salmon, kale, rice pilaf, and roasted cauliflower.

  6. #36
    Voice of Reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08
    Location
    N. KY.
    Posts
    27,649

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    I definitely think we need a more common sense approach to gun limits/control.
    Everyone, including the NRA wants some gun control. The question is where to draw the line.

  7. #37
    lawildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10
    Location
    The Compound
    Posts
    17,745

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    It’s great for your hair too.

  8. #38
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    131,598

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Everyone, including the NRA wants some gun control. The question is where to draw the line.
    I agree that is the bazillion dollar question.

    How many guns can you own?

    How much ammo can you own?

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Good to know! Took a cold shower 3 days in a row last week until I got the new water heater put in.

  10. #40
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    131,598

    Quote Originally Posted by TilghmanPride View Post
    Good to know! Took a cold shower 3 days in a row last week until I got the new water heater put in.
    I hate it when that happens!

  11. #41
    rockmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 02
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    54,683

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    I was gambling on one sip at a time.

    So you are putting your mouth on the bottle and raising it up?
    Noooo....I have some couth! I have a glass.

  12. #42

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    1,241

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    But my oh my, the shrinkage!

  13. #43
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    131,598

    Name:  TMIAlert.gif
Views: 76
Size:  7.5 KB

  14. #44
    Runcible Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 17
    Location
    Gwdihŵ Ffl? Wnco mwnco.
    Posts
    439

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmom View Post
    Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    I was gambling on one sip at a time.

    So you are putting your mouth on the bottle and raising it up?
    Not a gambling man, but I'm hoping it's this ...

    Name:  dainty drinking.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  5.8 KB

  15. #45
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    131,598

    Quote Originally Posted by Runcible Owl View Post
    Not a gambling man, but I'm hoping it's this ...

    Name:  dainty drinking.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  5.8 KB
    I know RM well, she could definitely pull that off @rockmom

Top