Best Of The West 7-On-7 Tournament

Page 2 of It's a 32 team 7-on-7 passing tournament in Hopkinsville, KY on July 19th-20th. Anyone heard about this, or planning on going? Christian County High Sc... 37 comments | 9424 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331

    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331


  3. #18
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331


  4. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    754

    Purple from what I understand pool play starts Friday morning I think around 9. Tournament starts Saturday morning same time. As for the heat index if it does get shut down they will take a break and get to swim free at the water park until the officials feel free itís safe to resume play. So bring some swim trunks. The fields will have lights so the tournament will be finished at some point. Big 8 officials will be calling the games.

  5. #20
    Purple88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by tackle trap View Post
    Purple from what I understand pool play starts Friday morning I think around 9. Tournament starts Saturday morning same time. As for the heat index if it does get shut down they will take a break and get to swim free at the water park until the officials feel free itís safe to resume play. So bring some swim trunks. The fields will have lights so the tournament will be finished at some point. Big 8 officials will be calling the games.
    Trap,

    Thanks! This makes sense! Start as early as you possibly can and go till noon or so. Shut down till about 6 and go till it's done! Thanks!

  6. #21
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331


  7. #22
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331


  8. #23
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331

    So the twelve teams they have announced thus far as participants are:

    Bowling Green
    Brentwood Academy (TN)
    Clarksville Northwest (TN)
    Corbin
    Creekwood (TN)
    Logan County
    Macon County (TN)
    Madisonville-North Hopkins
    McCracken County
    Pearl Cohn (TN)
    South Laurel
    Trigg County

  9. #24
    Purple88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    So the twelve teams they have announced thus far as participants are:

    Bowling Green
    Brentwood Academy (TN)
    Clarksville Northwest (TN)
    Corbin
    Creekwood (TN)
    Logan County
    Macon County (TN)
    Madisonville-North Hopkins
    McCracken County
    Pearl Cohn (TN)
    South Laurel
    Trigg County
    CWB,
    Can I assume Hoptown and Christian County will also participate?

  10. #25
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple88 View Post
    CWB,
    Can I assume Hoptown and Christian County will also participate?
    Very good point. I can only assume so since they're hosting.

  11. #26
    The Scribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Somewhere between Possum Trot and Black Gnat
    Posts
    30,581

    Hoptown and Christian County are both in. They will be releasing a schedule in the early part of the week

  12. #27
    Purple88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    6,101

    Quote Originally Posted by The Scribe View Post
    Hoptown and Christian County are both in. They will be releasing a schedule in the early part of the week
    This is great! Thanks for posting this Scribe!

  13. #28
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331


  14. #29
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331


  15. #30
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    42,331


Top