Belfry - 2019 Schedule

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Posts
    37,659

    Belfry - 2019 Schedule

    Belfry's schedule is still not complete as they still need one game, either Week 3 or Week 8.

    I don't know the location of the Alter or Magoffin games
    Here is the schedule currently...

    Aug 23 - (A) Southwest Pulaski - Don Franklin Bowl
    Aug 30 - (H) Lexington Christian Academy - Pike County Bowl
    Sep 06 -
    Sep 13 - (?) Archbishop Kettering Alter (OH)
    Sep 20 - (H) Pikeville
    Sep 27 - (?) Magoffin Co
    Oct 04 - (A) Floyd Central
    Oct 11 -
    Oct 18 - (H) Lawrence Co
    Oct 25 - (A) Pike Central
    Nov 01- (H) Johnson Central

    Bold - District
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    TylerDurden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 15
    Location
    537 Paper Street
    Posts
    757

    Archbishop Alter was the Ohio D3 runner up last season, and lost in the state semifinals in 2016. Solid team.

    The Patriots' left guard Joe Thuney played for the Knights.

  3. #3
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    146,821

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    Archbishop Alter was the Ohio D3 runner up last season, and lost in the state semifinals in 2016. Solid team.

    The Patriots' left guard Joe Thuney played for the Knights.
    I love the Alter game, go Pirates!

  4. #4
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    38,756

    Quote Originally Posted by Watusi View Post
    Belfry's schedule is still not complete as they still need one game, either Week 3 or Week 8.

    I don't know the location of the Alter or Magoffin games
    Here is the schedule currently...

    Aug 23 - (A) Southwest Pulaski - Don Franklin Bowl
    Aug 30 - (H) Lexington Christian Academy - Pike County Bowl
    Sep 06 -
    Sep 13 - (A) Kettering Archbishop Alter (OH)
    Sep 20 - (H) Pikeville
    Sep 27 - (?) Magoffin Co
    Oct 04 - (A) Floyd Central
    Oct 11 -
    Oct 18 - (H) Lawrence Co
    Oct 25 - (A) Pike Central
    Nov 01- (H) Johnson Central

    Bold - District
    The 2019 game will be played at Alter, and the 2020 game will be played at Belfry.

  5. #5
    ATLCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    11,617

    Like it.. might be biting off more than they can chew with Kettering Alter though.

    Hopefully they can add a solid game for their tenth.

    As it stands Belfry plays three State Runner-Ups from 2018

  6. #6
    The Oracle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    108

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLCat View Post
    Like it.. might be biting off more than they can chew with Kettering Alter though.

    Hopefully they can add a solid game for their tenth.

    As it stands Belfry plays three State Runner-Ups from 2018
    Could have been four state runners-up from 2018. They contacted Covington Catholic to inquire about filling the slot in their schedule formerly occupied by Newport Central Catholic.

  7. #7
    ATLCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    11,617

    Quote Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
    Could have been four state runners-up from 2018. They contacted Covington Catholic to inquire about filling the slot in their schedule formerly occupied by Newport Central Catholic.
    Say what you want about Philip Haywood, but he didnt become Kentucky's all-time wins leader by ducking competition.

    Love how Haywood has always been willing to "play up" against bigger teams. Whether in Kentucky or surrounding states he has never been afraid to take a chance at taking a "L" in the regular season to improve his teams.

    Despite winning 6 Titles Belfry has never had an undefeated season.

Top