Beechwood 63 Bellevue 0

  1. #1
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    36,532

    Beechwood 63 Bellevue 0

    Final score.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    36,532

  3. #3
    00Rocket28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 03
    Posts
    22,794

    What’s up with all the Thursday games?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    10,053

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Rocket28 View Post
    What’s up with all the Thursday games?
    Fall break.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    10,788

    I hope the injured Bellevue player is ok.

  6. #6
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,050

    Logan Castleman wasted no time making his presence known in this game. First offensive play of the game for Beechwood, Castleman touchdown run. Second offensive possession, first time Castleman gets a touch, touchdown run. The very next play, Castleman intercepts a pass and returns it for a touchdown. Three touches for Castleman, three touchdowns and Beechwood leads 21-0 four minutes into the game.

    Other big plays for Beechwood:

    - Tyler Donoho 49 yard touchdown run
    - Mason Williams with an interception
    - Cameron Hergott 32 yard touchdown pass to Hank Birindelli
    - Jake Sherron 5 yard touchdown run
    - Mitchell Corts 3 yard touchdown run
    - Max Nordheim 18 yard touchdown run
    - Jensen Linder to Chris Layton 50 yard pass play to inside the 5

    Beechwood worked a lot on their passing game. More reps for Hergott and the receivers to get them ready for the playoffs. The passing game is still a work on progress but it gets better every game. Hergott threw a couple nice deep balls in this one.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Location
    bellevue
    Posts
    85

    He was released last night, has to wear a neck brace for a week. X-rays came back good.

  8. #8
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,050

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger32 View Post
    He was released last night, has to wear a neck brace for a week. X-rays came back good.
    Great news. He was moving his legs around on the training table so I thought the back board was being precautionary. Prayers for a quick recovery.

  9. #9
    oldgrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 14
    Location
    NKY
    Posts
    3,297

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    Logan Castleman wasted no time making his presence known in this game. First offensive play of the game for Beechwood, Castleman touchdown run. Second offensive possession, first time Castleman gets a touch, touchdown run. The very next play, Castleman intercepts a pass and returns it for a touchdown. Three touches for Castleman, three touchdowns and Beechwood leads 21-0 four minutes into the game.

    Other big plays for Beechwood:

    - Tyler Donoho 49 yard touchdown run
    - Mason Williams with an interception
    - Cameron Hergott 32 yard touchdown pass to Hank Birindelli
    - Jake Sherron 5 yard touchdown run
    - Mitchell Corts 3 yard touchdown run
    - Max Nordheim 18 yard touchdown run
    - Jensen Linder to Chris Layton 50 yard pass play to inside the 5

    Beechwood worked a lot on their passing game. More reps for Hergott and the receivers to get them ready for the playoffs. The passing game is still a work on progress but it gets better every game. Hergott threw a couple nice deep balls in this one.
    Wasn't there another long run by a sophomore in the second half? It wasn't a TD but set up a TD by another back.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    10,788

    Quote Originally Posted by oldgrappler View Post
    Wasn't there another long run by a sophomore in the second half? It wasn't a TD but set up a TD by another back.
    #32, Stammer

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    10,788

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger32 View Post
    He was released last night, has to wear a neck brace for a week. X-rays came back good.
    Glad to hear. I saw him come out hurt early in the game, but then went back in. I never saw him come back out hurt until I saw him laying on the table.

  12. #12
    newarkcatholicfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 00
    Location
    OLD AMERICA
    Posts
    40,763

    As expected.
    I wonder how bored the starters get in games like this or are they pulled so fast, they do not have time to get bored?

Top