7 on 7

  1. #1
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,384

    7 on 7

    Any 7 on 7 games or tournaments coming up?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 17
    Posts
    42

    I know Cooper is at Simon Kenton on Thursday at 900 am. Not sure about the other two teams that will be there.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    434

    I know South Oldham will be playing in the Oldham County tournament on June 22nd. Have not heard who is playing this year but last year it was a very good one to play in. Lots of good teams.

  4. #4
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,384

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballBobcat View Post
    I know South Oldham will be playing in the Oldham County tournament on June 22nd. Have not heard who is playing this year but last year it was a very good one to play in. Lots of good teams.
    SK usually plays in it.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Posts
    1,189

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLOVER View Post
    I know Cooper is at Simon Kenton on Thursday at 900 am. Not sure about the other two teams that will be there.
    I believe that 7 on 7 is only Cooper and SK. Varsity on one end and younger kids on the other is how I believe they are doing it.

    Cooper is also doing a 7 on 7 at Campbell County I think that is the 18th and then at Dixie on the 20th I believe. Not sure if those dates are accurate yet.

    I do not know what other teams will be at Campbell, and I believe at Dixie it will be Cooper, Dixie, Conner and Scott I think is the last team

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Posts
    349

    July 22nd @ Oldham County. This is the last list I saw of teams:
    Boyle County
    Central Hardin
    Fern Creek
    Floyd Central, IN 1
    Floyd Central, IN 2
    Ft. Thomas Highlands 1
    Ft. Thomas Highlands 2
    Henry County
    Lexington Christian Academy 1
    Lexington Christian Academy 2
    North Oldham
    Oldham County
    Ryle 1
    Ryle 2
    Shelby County
    Simon Kenton 1
    Simon Kenton 2
    South Oldham
    Valley

  7. #7
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,384

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo13 View Post
    July 22nd @ Oldham County. This is the last list I saw of teams:
    Boyle County
    Central Hardin
    Fern Creek
    Floyd Central, IN 1
    Floyd Central, IN 2
    Ft. Thomas Highlands 1
    Ft. Thomas Highlands 2
    Henry County
    Lexington Christian Academy 1
    Lexington Christian Academy 2
    North Oldham
    Oldham County
    Ryle 1
    Ryle 2
    Shelby County
    Simon Kenton 1
    Simon Kenton 2
    South Oldham
    Valley
    Looks good hopefully they don't have a problem with the heat this year.

  8. #8
    Cobraxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    328

    July 15 is UK's 7 on 7 camp. Have not seen a list of whose attending this year.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    134

    22nd is UL also

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    267

    Ryle is having 7-on-7 tomorrow at Borland Stadium. I'm not sure how many teams will be there but I heard Highlands is one of them.

    Ryle also leaves this Thurs for the Southeastern 7-on-7 Championships in Dalton, GA.

  11. #11
    Fletch_F_Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Location
    Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo !!
    Posts
    418

    Not sure what teams will be at Ryle's 7 v 7 tomorrow, but judging by the what my bride has to put together for volunteering, it should be a good showing. There will be a lineman competition as well. I think it goes from 4pm-8pm tomorrow 7/11

  12. #12
    AllenR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    1,495

    Quote Originally Posted by BCHS-BLUEBIRD View Post
    Ryle is having 7-on-7 tomorrow at Borland Stadium. I'm not sure how many teams will be there but I heard Highlands is one of them.

    Ryle also leaves this Thurs for the Southeastern 7-on-7 Championships in Dalton, GA.
    A parent told me that Highlands is in a 7v7 this week but wasn't sure of the date. They did say that they thought it was Ryle.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    143

    Yes, hhs tomorrow at Ryle.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Apr 04
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    1,318

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobraxx View Post
    July 15 is UK's 7 on 7 camp. Have not seen a list of whose attending this year.
    Owensboro Catholic will be there.

    There are some Lexington schools like Lafayette, Bryan Station, Tate's Creek, Lex Cath, and LCA. Some central or eastern ky schools. The rest are from Ohio and a few WKY schools

  15. #15
    Purple88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 13
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    5,051

    Quote Originally Posted by coachhawk View Post
    22nd is UL also
    Coach,

    Are you guys going to this one? I think BG is. Anyone else you know of?

Top