6A #4 Scott County at LaSalle (OH)

Page 2 of La Salle (OH) hosts Scott County this Friday. The Ohio Division II (second largest) Lancers are 3-0 and defeated West Clermont (OH) 30-0 this past Frid... 24 comments | 1500 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Scott County at La Salle: Who wins and why?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scott County

    9 18.75%
  • LaSalle

    39 81.25%
  1. #16
    Mediocre Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    779

    I agree with @CardinalsFan, Scott County will struggle to score points. LaSalle 28-7.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 14
    Posts
    88

    Quote Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
    No...our offense was a dumpster fire in week 1. Actually, not much better now.

    LaSalle is just that tough defensively. PLUS, you run an option-oriented offense which LaSalle sees every year from Colerain. They are used to it. They are sound fundamentally and as I said, their LB's are the best collective group you will see all year.

    I would LOVE to be able to see this game on Friday. Unfortunately, I have other obligations which will keep me occupied.

    Will this game have any live coverage?

    -CardinalsFan

    PS: That bet is very real if you are willing to reciprocate. We have Cracker Barrel's here in NKY as well. I'll even say 35 points is a PUSH...but it won't be close to that.
    We run little to no option at all. I've seen the whole Colerain tape, other than lining up similar the two offenses are very different. We threw the ball 14 times for 180 yards against Moeller, I doubt Colerain has thrown 14 times all year!

  3. #18
    John Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Location
    Regardless of color, all soldiers who fall come back wearing red, white, and blue.
    Posts
    20,296

    When did Scott County start scheduling like Trinity?

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Location
    Time and Relaive Dimensions in Space
    Posts
    16,654

    Quote Originally Posted by John Anthony View Post
    When did Scott County start scheduling like Trinity?
    Probably when they realized they needed to see quality teams during the regular season if they wanted another 6A title. I commend it.

  5. #20
    CardinalsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Posts
    1,220

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet_Storm11 View Post
    We run little to no option at all. I've seen the whole Colerain tape, other than lining up similar the two offenses are very different. We threw the ball 14 times for 180 yards against Moeller, I doubt Colerain has thrown 14 times all year!
    As a team, Colerain has thrown 34 times with 4 TD's and 0 int's. So yeah....we chuck the rock around a bit.

    I was under the impression that Scott Co. ran the option. Again, is there any video online anywhere that I can see to better understand what the Bluegrass Cardinals do?

    -CardinalsFan

  6. #21
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,415

    Quote Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
    As a team, Colerain has thrown 34 times with 4 TD's and 0 int's. So yeah....we chuck the rock around a bit.

    I was under the impression that Scott Co. ran the option. Again, is there any video online anywhere that I can see to better understand what the Bluegrass Cardinals do?

    -CardinalsFan
    Scott County Hudl.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    83

    I think Scott Co. runs a lot of the old wing T offense. It helps to have someone like Bryan Hudson blocking for you. After watching him on the defensive line against Mo Friday night, i`m not so sure he couldn`t play there in college as well. Seems like he was in on every tackle. He`s one heck of an athlete.

  8. #23
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,415

    LaSalle ranked #1 in Dll in the state of Ohio.

  9. #24
    DukeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 17
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Harrisonburg via Hebron. GCL South apologist.
    Posts
    138

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    LaSalle ranked #1 in Dll in the state of Ohio.
    Can't wait for the Lasalle vs. St. X game.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    5,157

    LaSalle will be on the NFL Network pre-game show for the Bengals/Houston game doing a demo of what the Bengals and Houston will face tonight.

Top