3A #2 Corbin vs. Bell County

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Corbin

    22 100.00%
  • Bell County

    0 0%
  1. #1
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    "First, last and always, I am a teacher." - Jesse Stuart
    Posts
    26,319

    3A #2 Corbin vs. Bell County

    Thoughts?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    JC Alumni 76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 05
    Posts
    3,138

    After Haddix seen the Pirates last night in person, he'll push the Redhounds to perfect each aspect of their game. Corbin rolls Dudleys club on Log Mountain to the tune of a running clock.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    Hunkered Down in the Arena Awaiting Corbin-Knox Central: WWIII
    Posts
    8,980

    I predict no running clock!!!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    1,570

    Bell Co is terrible......Dudley has to have players and good asst coachs to win......Corbin by 50

  5. #5
    Watusi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01
    Location
    I'm on top of the world.
    Posts
    37,448

    Quote Originally Posted by nikeman49 View Post
    Dudley has to have players and good asst coachs to win...
    Doesn't everybody

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    100

    Corbin by a bunch.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Corbin has to have the easiest and be in worst district in the state.

  8. #8
    SLINK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    Kentucky Basketball > Every Program Ever
    Posts
    11,395

    Corbin 42-7.

  9. #9
    ATLCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    10,640

    This one won't be close.

    Haddix may even feel so confident about this one he chooses to watch another Belfry game and leave it to his Assistants to win it.



    Corbin 54-14

  10. #10
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,597

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Corbin has to have the easiest and be in worst district in the state.
    Their district will win at least 3 out of the 4 playoff games against the opposing district this year, so it must be stronger than at least that district.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    Their district will win at least 3 out of the 4 playoff games against the opposing district this year, so it must be stronger than at least that district.
    Well thats even worse. Talk about letting Corbin have a cake walk. No wonder they win so many games.

  12. #12
    ATLCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    10,640

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Corbin has to have the easiest and be in worst district in the state.
    If we are being honest I think Corbin's District is stronger than Belfry's, Breathitt's, Etown's, and Fleming County's this season. Casey County is the main reason for that.

  13. #13
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,597

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Well thats even worse. Talk about letting Corbin have a cake walk. No wonder they win so many games.
    The KHSAA is doing everything they can to help us out, even heard they were thinking about moving Belfry, Central, Boyle Co. and a couple of others out of 3A and replacing them with Middlesboro, Clay Co. and Betsy Lane.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 01
    Location
    Corbin, KY
    Posts
    8,886

    Quote Originally Posted by mountain ref View Post
    Well thats even worse. Talk about letting Corbin have a cake walk. No wonder they win so many games.
    Corbin year in and year out plays one of the toughest non-district schedules in the state, which makes up more of the schedule then district games, its a wonder they win as many games as they do. Corbin should have no trouble with Bell. These two will most likely meet in the second round of the playoffs as well.

    Corbin 50
    Bell 6

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    mnts
    Posts
    13,807

    Quote Originally Posted by 4chs View Post
    The KHSAA is doing everything they can to help us out, even heard they were thinking about moving Belfry, Central, Boyle Co. and a couple of others out of 3A and replacing them with Middlesboro, Clay Co. and Betsy Lane.
    Im sure Corbin would see a dramatic change in enrollment one way or the other to help them.

Top