2017 Top Players on Defense in NKY

Page 3 of Who are some top kids on defense this year in NKY.... 37 comments | 4335 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    Fletch_F_Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Location
    Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo !!
    Posts
    418

    Ryle has Justin Selby (DB) with a D1 offer from Morehead. Interest from WKU, Purdue and UC. Zach Ryltewski (DB) was a post season all area selection. Charles Golden (DB/LB) started many games last year, super strong and fast. Many of this years Defensive players had integral parts in what I thought was a strong D that gave up less than 2 TDs per game last season.
    Advertisement

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,097

    Thought Morehead was not D1 in football. Thought they were in non-scholarship status.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    7,244

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    Thought Morehead was not D1 in football. Thought they were in non-scholarship status.
    They are FCS (the old 1-AA). Quite a few schools at tha level don't give scholly's.

  4. #34
    Fletch_F_Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 15
    Location
    Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo !!
    Posts
    418

    Quote Originally Posted by rjs4470 View Post
    They are FCS (the old 1-AA). Quite a few schools at tha level don't give scholly's.
    You are correct. They are FCS, but I believe Morehead's entire conference does not give athletic scholarships.

  5. #35
    4luvofthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    823

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch_F_Fletch View Post
    You are correct. They are FCS, but I believe Morehead's entire conference does not give athletic scholarships.
    Morehead plays in the pioneer league, no one in that conference gives athletic scholarships for football.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Conner Senior to be 6'4 305 pounds NT Peyton Knippenberg had a great Junior season and has several college football offers.
    He is one big fella. Who are some of the schools talking to him?

  7. #37
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,406

    Quote Originally Posted by SECRules View Post
    He is one big fella. Who are some of the schools talking to him?
    Offers from Murray State, Elon, Youngstown State, EKU, UT-Martin, South West Missouri State, Morehead State and Tennessee Tech.

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    2

    Aaa

Top