Ballard 4 Trinity 3

  1. #1
    Tigerpride94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    4,630

    Ballard 4 Trinity 3

    Ballard defeats #1 Trinity in 7th Region tournament. Big upset!
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 04
    Posts
    10,774

    Ballard outscores Trinity 4-3 in penalty kicks to win it.

  3. #3
    Tigerpride94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    4,630

    Ballard is 18-3 so they are good team. Tough first round opponent for Trinity. 7th Region is tough.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 08
    Posts
    678

    Like I said in another thread "group of death" . So with the number 1 team in the state out in regionals does the winner of the region become the favorite?

  5. #5
    Tigerpride94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    4,630

    Quote Originally Posted by imsays View Post
    Like I said in another thread "group of death" . So with the number 1 team in the state out in regionals does the winner of the region become the favorite?
    I think so, still have #2 Collegiate and #3 St. Xavier.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Posts
    10,947

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerpride94 View Post
    I think so, still have #2 Collegiate and #3 St. Xavier.
    And isn’t Ballard #4? Top 4 teams all in the same region.

  7. #7
    Tigerpride94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    4,630

    Quote Originally Posted by nees1212 View Post
    And isn’t Ballard #4? Top 4 teams all in the same region.
    Correct.

Top