Withrow (OH) 60 Covington Catholic 52

Page 3 of Final...... 37 comments | 1987 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    Bo Schuh's points have been minuscule the last few games, is he healthy?
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    Theoldguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    14,394

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Bo Schuh's points have been minuscule the last few games, is he healthy?
    Foul trouble!

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 09
    Posts
    1,176

    Heppler's worst shooing nights from three was 1/3 and did that twice.

  4. #34
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by Theoldguy View Post
    Foul trouble!
    Every game for the past couple of weeks or are you just speaking of last night?

  5. #35

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Bo Schuh's points have been minuscule the last few games, is he healthy?
    Bo his struggling offensively especially if the game gets into a halfcourt game. Like a lot of youngsters he needs to develop some "go to" moves. Right now he's trying to get by simply on athleticism and it's not enough. Nice potential.

  6. #36
    MentschTrachtGottLacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    14,768

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Bo his struggling offensively especially if the game gets into a halfcourt game. Like a lot of youngsters he needs to develop some "go to" moves. Right now he's trying to get by simply on athleticism and it's not enough. Nice potential.
    Agree Clyde. When I've watched them I've wondered if his lack of post touches were: a) because he has no back to the basket game; b) because they want Tobler in the low post and Bo on the wing or in the high post; or c) wanted the lane open for Nick & Nick to drive the ball. I think Bo needs to exploit mismatches more, take bigs off the bounce and post up guards on him.

  7. #37
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    152,753

    On a quick side note if anyone has any questions about how the site is moderated and/or features of the site please PM privately or email me at: theguru@fuse.net

  8. #38

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,218

    Quote Originally Posted by MentschTrachtGottLacht View Post
    Agree Clyde. When I've watched them I've wondered if his lack of post touches were: a) because he has no back to the basket game; b) because they want Tobler in the low post and Bo on the wing or in the high post; or c) wanted the lane open for Nick & Nick to drive the ball. I think Bo needs to exploit mismatches more, take bigs off the bounce and post up guards on him.
    All of the above.

Top