University Heights 83 Christian County 76

  1. #1
    silo11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Western KY
    Posts
    2,747

    University Heights 83 Christian County 76

    KyKy Tandy with 42 points
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    silo11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Western KY
    Posts
    2,747

    University Heights..(UHA) Sorry Mods.

  3. #3
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,260

    Was this the finals of the District?

  4. #4
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    22,174

    Quote Originally Posted by gold sunrise View Post
    Was this the finals of the District?
    Yes

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    146

    Hot take

    Kyky Tandy is the best player in the state

  6. #6
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,795

    Wow!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    376

    Quote Originally Posted by Region2 Hype Man View Post
    Hot take

    Kyky Tandy is the best player in the state
    Not hot at all. Truth. He took the district championship from us and T-ware. Probably the best district championship performance in the history of the 8th district. On our floor. He’s special. And those guys around him were solid tonight too. Their two freshmen guards are bulldogs.

    Ta’Quan Hollowell and Drew McGowan did an amazing job on t-ware. Hats off to Grant Shouse. Those guys (they were young) couldn’t defend a lick a year ago. Now they take it personally. M

  8. #8
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    22,450

    Quote Originally Posted by Region2 Hype Man View Post
    Hot take

    Kyky Tandy is the best player in the state
    And just a junior, correct?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    384

    Quote Originally Posted by Region2 Hype Man View Post
    Hot take

    Kyky Tandy is the best player in the state
    I really want to see him at Rupp. Hoping Heights brings it home.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    146

    Quote Originally Posted by gchs_uk9 View Post
    And just a junior, correct?
    Yes and he is the FULL PACKAGE. Can handle the ball, has generally unlimited range, insane athleticism, and a high motor. Such a good attitude too where you never see him mouth off or get dumb technical fouls.

    He's probably the best since Greg Buckner, and honestly even Greg wasn't doing this stuff as a Junior. Hopson had more upside because he was 6'8, but Kyky has way more skill. He's on another level than Anthony Hickey was and its not even close.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    376

    Quote Originally Posted by Region2 Hype Man View Post
    Yes and he is the FULL PACKAGE. Can handle the ball, has generally unlimited range, insane athleticism, and a high motor. Such a good attitude too where you never see him mouth off or get dumb technical fouls.

    He's probably the best since Greg Buckner, and honestly even Greg wasn't doing this stuff as a Junior. Hopson had more upside because he was 6'8, but Kyky has way more skill. He's on another level than Anthony Hickey was and its not even close.
    He's got more skill and athleticism. He's also very strong. And man is he tough. He takes a beating. We pushed, hacked, slapped etc... I saw him and Mcgowan after the game and they both had HUGE gashes on their neck and head from where we had hit them.

  12. #12
    sweet16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    The real WKY
    Posts
    22,174

    UK needs to be recruiting this kid.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    376

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet16 View Post
    UK needs to be recruiting this kid.
    Yep. No doubt.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    146

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet16 View Post
    UK needs to be recruiting this kid.
    This times 1,000

    A lot of the time Kentucky has kids that are D1 level good, but just not elite enough to compete with the best of the best.

    Dom Hawkins was good and all, but he was heading to Morehead State before he picked up offers late in his senior season. Tandy already has Oklahoma, Cincy, Florida, Tennessee, etc. all considering him a high priority already.

    He is good enough and can play with any top program, and he's in your own backyard. Probably the best non-Louisville prospect since...Darius Miller? Chane Behannan? Scotty Hopson? Goodin? I think he's on the level of those guys for sure and I know all of those guys proved to be great college players.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    291

    Quote Originally Posted by Region2 Hype Man View Post
    This times 1,000

    A lot of the time Kentucky has kids that are D1 level good, but just not elite enough to compete with the best of the best.

    Dom Hawkins was good and all, but he was heading to Morehead State before he picked up offers late in his senior season. Tandy already has Oklahoma, Cincy, Florida, Tennessee, etc. all considering him a high priority already.

    He is good enough and can play with any top program, and he's in your own backyard. Probably the best non-Louisville prospect since...Darius Miller? Chane Behannan? Scotty Hopson? Goodin? I think he's on the level of those guys for sure and I know all of those guys proved to be great college players.
    How about Shelvin Mack from Lex., he should have been recruited by UK.

Top