Scott County 87 Ashland 57

  1. #1
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,125

    Scott County 87 Ashland 57

    Final per Kal Oakes.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    The Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04
    Location
    Sag Hollow
    Posts
    21,272

    What’s the estimate to when Morino will be back for Scott County? They’re tough as can be even without him but with him I don’t think anyone in the state can handle them.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    219

    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    What’s the estimate to when Morino will be back for Scott County? They’re tough as can be even without him but with him I don’t think anyone in the state can handle them.

    Could be sometime next month. Maybe mid February? Probably try and let him play a few games before postseason is my best guess.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,009

    Quote Originally Posted by jblanton View Post
    Could be sometime next month. Maybe mid February? Probably try and let him play a few games before postseason is my best guess.
    Do you really think he will be back this season ?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    219

    Quote Originally Posted by 4 Quarters View Post
    Do you really think he will be back this season ?
    I don’t see why not.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,813

    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    What’s the estimate to when Morino will be back for Scott County? They’re tough as can be even without him but with him I don’t think anyone in the state can handle them.
    I was at the Douglass and Wayne Co. game last night at Scott Co. and saw Morino and he still has a little wheel machine that he was using. So it could be a good bit since he is still not putting any weight on it still.

Top