Pendleton County @ Bracken County Predictions 2/1/16

Page 2 of Originally Posted by Randy Parker If Hamilton isn't playing, I have to give an edge to Pendleton County. So basically, congrats to Bracken on the win. ... 26 comments | 1103 Views | Go to page 1 →

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pendleton County

    6 40.00%
  • Bracken County

    9 60.00%
  1. #16

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Without Hamilton, I think it's PC's for the taking. Hate that we've had 2 Bracken/Pendleton games this season, and neither had both teams at full strength.

    Cats by 11.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilspride View Post
    PC is playing good ball right now and without Hamilton it doesn't give Crawford a 2nd scorer. I'll take PC in this one by 10. As far as Crawford's 5 point game goes play him man to man or straight up and see how it goes...
    spolier alert: it won't end well.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    1,226

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilspride View Post
    PC is playing good ball right now and without Hamilton it doesn't give Crawford a 2nd scorer. I'll take PC in this one by 10. As far as Crawford's 5 point game goes play him man to man or straight up and see how it goes...
    So box and one and zone defenses are now outlawed?

  4. #19
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,980

    If Hamilton isn't playing, I have to give an edge to Pendleton County.

    So basically, congrats to Bracken on the win.

  5. #20
    polarbear98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 14
    Location
    The Igloo, and the Glacier
    Posts
    4,028

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    If Hamilton isn't playing, I have to give an edge to Pendleton County.

    So basically, congrats to Bracken on the win.
    thank you!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    If Hamilton isn't playing, I have to give an edge to Pendleton County.

    So basically, congrats to Bracken on the win.
    Thanks. #RPKOD

  7. #22
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,602

    Ol' pap will probably be in attendance. Somebody save a seat.

  8. #23
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,980

    Rumor has it that the oldest living human being in the world will be in attendance tonight for this one.

  9. #24
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,980

    I guess it's no longer a rumor now.

  10. #25
    mcpapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 05
    Location
    Home of a proud papa
    Posts
    61,602

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Rumor has it that the oldest living human being in the world will be in attendance tonight for this one.
    That's sometimes a matter of conjecture over on the Politics board. However, I feel relatively safe at The Igloo.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jan 16
    Posts
    103

    Does anybody know the official word on if Hamilton or Lippert are playing?

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Due to injuries, Pendleton 74 BCHS 68. Someone told my hubby that Jacob is out for 2 weeks,not official. I don't know about Lippert.

Top