Open Job: Williamstown

Page 2 of Sources tell me this position is now available. Stunning... 27 comments | 8067 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    The Double Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18
    Posts
    703

    Why wouldn't Joe Finnegan be a lock for this job...if he wants it? Seems like a no-brainer hire to me.
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    buttels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    In a gym near you
    Posts
    3,356

    Quote Originally Posted by The Double Deuce View Post
    Why wouldn't Joe Finnegan be a lock for this job...if he wants it? Seems like a no-brainer hire to me.
    Seems right, but think he has a good thing going on at Roger Bacon. He just moved across the river as well.

  3. #18
    buttels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06
    Location
    In a gym near you
    Posts
    3,356

    I can confirm that Coach Finnegan will not be taking the Williamstown job.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    998

    Did Coach Reitz also teach here?

  5. #20
    blue4sure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Location
    WILDCAT COUNTRY
    Posts
    107

    I hear it’s not Finnegan but close.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Mar 02
    Location
    Central KY
    Posts
    1,700

    I’m hearing rumors that Jacob Cheesman will be the next coach.

  7. #22
    CincySportsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Posts
    7,088

    Quote Originally Posted by fastpitchfan View Post
    I’m hearing rumors that Jacob Cheesman will be the next coach.
    If true, I wonder if our own @SnottieDrippen might become an assistant?

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    998

    Quote Originally Posted by fastpitchfan View Post
    I’m hearing rumors that Jacob Cheesman will be the next coach.
    Got to ask, who is he?

  9. #24
    blue4sure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Location
    WILDCAT COUNTRY
    Posts
    107

    Former coach at Roger Bacon and hometown boy.

  10. #25
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,853

    Quote Originally Posted by fastpitchfan View Post
    I’m hearing rumors that Jacob Cheesman will be the next coach.
    Affirmative. Happy to have Coach Cheesman back in the Orange and Black!

    No word on his need for an internet personality on the bench.

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    733

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    Affirmative. Happy to have Coach Cheesman back in the Orange and Black!

    No word on his need for an internet personality on the bench.
    Wait. What?

  12. #27
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,853

    Quote Originally Posted by Pi View Post
    Wait. What?
    Have it on good sources this will be the case.

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    733

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    Have it on good sources this will be the case.
    I guess something went over my head here.

Top