Open Job: Eminence

  1. #1
    WalterSobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08
    Posts
    674

    Open Job: Eminence

    Confirmed. Who wants or gets this job?
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    18,738

    Interesting. Where is Dale Brown going?

  3. #3
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    8,568

    Well...that was quick.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    80

    I highly doubt they can pull off another established head coach again this year considering Jenkins graduated, betting an outside assistant gets this one.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    south of the river
    Posts
    295

    Karma is a b....
    Super at Eminence has created this mess.

  6. #6
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    49,267

    What happened here?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    south of the river
    Posts
    295

    Coach Nethery rescued this program. They were at ground zero. He built them up to beyond respectable. They were a district contender. A personal grudge led to Nethery's dismissal. Karma!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    121

    Why do schools keep hiring people with a history of jumping from job to job? These schools deserve their mediocrity because they hire guys that have been in 3 or more schools in a 10 year period...sometimes shorter period of years with that many schools.

  9. #9
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    15,776

    Quote Originally Posted by BasketballJunkie3 View Post
    Why do schools keep hiring people with a history of jumping from job to job? These schools deserve their mediocrity because they hire guys that have been in 3 or more schools in a 10 year period...sometimes shorter period of years with that many schools.
    Not really fair, sometimes the jumping isnt the coaches fault, or anything in their control.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    121

    Quote Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
    Not really fair, sometimes the jumping isnt the coaches fault, or anything in their control.
    Eh. True on some occasions, but not for most. If it's not in their control, then they didn't do their homework before taking the job and/or didn't do what they needed to keep the job.

  11. #11
    plantmanky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08
    Location
    In the Garden
    Posts
    15,776

    Quote Originally Posted by BasketballJunkie3 View Post
    Eh. True on some occasions, but not for most. If it's not in their control, then they didn't do their homework before taking the job and/or didn't do what they needed to keep the job.
    Not if your teaching position gets cut by the district. Would be a different story if most coaches were para coaches but majority are not.

Top Open Job: Eminence