Open Job: Danville Christian (New To KHSAA)

Page 3 of Job is listed on the KHSAA. Does anyone know if this is this a new school, or if it's an existing school starting a new basketball program? 0 0 0  ... 36 comments | 3589 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #31
    charlesw88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Junction City, KY
    Posts
    2,587

    @PurplePride92, where are they building the new sports facilities? I haven't been over by the roundabout in awhile.
    Advertisement

  2. #32
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    86,313

    Quote Originally Posted by charlesw88 View Post
    @PurplePride92, where are they building the new sports facilities? I haven't been over by the roundabout in awhile.
    I’m guessing they bought some of that land by their location and putting it there. They definteilt have plenty of options. Tons of land out there for expansion if they need it.

  3. #33
    charlesw88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Junction City, KY
    Posts
    2,587

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I’m guessing they bought some of that land by their location and putting it there. They definteilt have plenty of options. Tons of land out there for expansion if they need it.
    Absolutely, 2168 has plenty of ideal locations.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    171

    Don Story has been named the Head Coach. Former girls coach at Lincoln County. He has been an assistant for Lincoln's Boys team the past few seasons.

  5. #35
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    20,865

    Quote Originally Posted by LethalPG View Post
    Don Story has been named the Head Coach. Former girls coach at Lincoln County. He has been an assistant for Lincoln's Boys team the past few seasons.
    Very good hire. Not sure what expectations are but Story is a great guy who will do a good job with the program.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    May 18
    Posts
    13

    Looking at the enrollment I would say expectations are to hopefully field a varsity team. This is very similar to a Riverside Christian imo.

  7. #37
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,339

    Quote Originally Posted by WestKYHoops4 View Post
    Looking at the enrollment I would say expectations are to hopefully field a varsity team. This is very similar to a Riverside Christian imo.
    No, it's a step or two above Riverside Christian, at least they have been in the recent past, not sure about last year. And, unlike Riverside, Danville Christian is in an area where they can grow and possibly be competitive at some point in the future. Now some things have to happen for that to occur, but it's possible.

Top