Oldham County 87 Gallatin County 65 (8th Region Semifinals)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Posts
    17,213

    Oldham County 87 Gallatin County 65 (8th Region Semifinals)

    Final from Henry Co. the great season end for Gallatin. I was not that surprised by Oldham winning but a little bit by the margin.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Posts
    418

    What is wrong with the live feed for the Walton Spencer game

  3. #3
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,949

    Great run for the Wildcats. 27-6. 15 wins a row. Too much length and perimeter shooting from the Colonels.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 19
    Posts
    61

    I remember some fellow saying that Gallatin Co. would struggle in region when they got to some pretty good teams. Congrats OC.

  5. #5
    Mr. Athletics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Posts
    1,033

    Congrats to Gallatin for a very good season!

  6. #6
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,949

    Quote Originally Posted by Glider View Post
    I remember some fellow saying that Gallatin Co. would struggle in region when they got to some pretty good teams. Congrats OC.

    Struggled right into the semifinals...

  7. #7
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    54,063

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Great run for the Wildcats. 27-6. 15 wins a row. Too much length and perimeter shooting from the Colonels.
    I was told by a mutual friend that OC burned the nets at 90 percent, but he may have been exaggerating. But the Colonels shot pretty good is what I can gather?

  8. #8
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,832

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    I was told by a mutual friend that OC burned the nets at 90 percent, but he may have been exaggerating. But the Colonels shot pretty good is what I can gather?
    70%+ from three is tough to combat.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    947

    Quote Originally Posted by Glider View Post
    I remember some fellow saying that Gallatin Co. would struggle in region when they got to some pretty good teams. Congrats OC.
    That can be said of a lot of teams, pretty common knowledge.

  10. #10
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    54,063

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    70%+ from three is tough to combat.
    Wow.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    416

    Awesome run by the Cats this year. Love watching Jones teams play. They get better and better throughout the year and really develop their players. They'll miss Coomer and Bowen, as will I but the success should continue into next year. 3 underclassmen in the starting lineup returning. The Cats will be back. But I sure did like watching Coomer and Bowen play.

  12. #12
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,832

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Patrick View Post
    Awesome run by the Cats this year. Love watching Jones teams play. They get better and better throughout the year and really develop their players. They'll miss Coomer and Bowen, as will I but the success should continue into next year. 3 underclassmen in the starting lineup returning. The Cats will be back. But I sure did like watching Coomer and Bowen play.
    Rassman is a regional POY candidate. You heard it here first. Lots of talent and hustle at JV, freshman, and MS levels. GC is not a team I want to see in the future.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 15
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    416

    Quote Originally Posted by SnottieDrippen View Post
    Rassman is a regional POY candidate. You heard it here first. Lots of talent and hustle at JV, freshman, and MS levels. GC is not a team I want to see in the future.
    Good to hear. And Jones will be sure to get the best out of them. Rassmin is the real deal. Dickerson and McAllister will be really good with another offseason of work too. Alot of good small school talent in that area next yr. Reece Webster, Wyatt Supplee, Trevor Hardin, Teegan Moore and Jarin Rassmin.

  14. #14
    SnottieDrippen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Location
    Temecula
    Posts
    3,832

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Patrick View Post
    Good to hear. And Jones will be sure to get the best out of them. Rassmin is the real deal. Dickerson and McAllister will be really good with another offseason of work too. Alot of good small school talent in that area next yr. Reece Webster, Wyatt Supplee, Trevor Hardin, Teegan Moore and Jarin Rassmin.
    I don’t want to derail the thread naming guys, but the 8th will have a ton of individual talent.

  15. #15
    Mack The Knife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    "Last night when we were young"
    Posts
    5,949

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schue View Post
    Wow.

    And they shoot it at 31% for the season. The two that combined for 9 last night both shoot 35%.

Top