North Laurel 78 Pike Co. Cent. 70

  1. #1
    Jim Schue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 03
    Location
    Let me tell you something, brother!!!!
    Posts
    54,132

    North Laurel 78 Pike Co. Cent. 70

    Wasn't at this one, but was told that North played rather poorly in this game, to the point that Conway yanked all his starters at the beginning of the second half. PCC had a lead in the third at 37-34, but North went on a 14-0 run to take control of the game.

    For NL:
    Shawn Asher 22/10
    Shanade Allen 17

    For PCC:
    Brad Lowe 29
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    The Riot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Central KY
    Posts
    408

    NL played didn't play that well, pretty sloppy defensively. Shawn Asher played a very solid game along with Allen, who played more like himself tonight. The Lowe kid can really play offensively. Mason Co./NL should be a good game to watch.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    Bee Rock Ky
    Posts
    526

    Lowe was by far best player on the floor tonight. Very impressive.

  4. #4
    Nothingbutnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Posts
    1,445

    Good showing for PCC. I would have expected NL to win by more!!

  5. #5
    The Riot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Central KY
    Posts
    408

    Quote Originally Posted by SPORTSFORLIFE
    Lowe was by far best player on the floor tonight. Very impressive.
    He was on the offensive side of the ball, but he didn't impress me that much on his defense. It seemed half the time he didn't even get back on D.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 05
    Location
    Bee Rock Ky
    Posts
    526

    Quote Originally Posted by The Riot
    He was on the offensive side of the ball, but he didn't impress me that much on his defense. It seemed half the time he didn't even get back on D.
    Yes, I noticed that also. Looked to me like alot of energy was used on offensive end and not much effort on defensive end. He liked to release early alot also.

  7. #7
    The Riot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 04
    Location
    Central KY
    Posts
    408

    Quote Originally Posted by SPORTSFORLIFE
    Yes, I noticed that also. Looked to me like alot of energy was used on offensive end and not much effort on defensive end. He liked to release early alot also.
    Exactly.

  8. #8
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,778

    Quote Originally Posted by The Riot
    He was on the offensive side of the ball, but he didn't impress me that much on his defense. It seemed half the time he didn't even get back on D.
    I don't know if this played into his lack of effort on defense or not, but I believe that he had 4 fouls on him either late in the 3rd qtr or early in the 4th.

Top