Newport Central Catholic 72 Scott 71

Page 2 of Scott High School visits the hill tonight.... 29 comments | 2984 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Campbell County
    Posts
    467

    19.0 4th
    NCC 69
    Scott 68
    TO scott
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Campbell County
    Posts
    467

    3 for Simpson
    7.2 4th
    Scott 71
    NCC 69
    TO NCC

  3. #18
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Campbell County
    Posts
    467

    3 by Hall
    1.0 4th
    NCC 72
    Scott 71

  4. #19
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Campbell County
    Posts
    467

    Breds win 72-71

  5. #20
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Campbell County
    Posts
    467

    Hall 22
    Luken 16

    Ohmer about 14

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,483

    Game winner

    Twitter

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    286

    Wow

  8. #23
    I gotta go to work's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 11
    Posts
    2,134

    Simpson a career high 23 for Scott.
    Scott has had 6 different players score 20 or more in a game this season.

  9. #24
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    Campbell County
    Posts
    467

    Posey for NCC played a huge part in the victory. Scored in double figures with some great drives to the basket. Young man is sneaky quick.

  10. #25
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,522

    Quote Originally Posted by AM I EVIL? View Post
    Posey for NCC played a huge part in the victory. Scored in double figures with some great drives to the basket. Young man is sneaky quick.
    Big loss for Birds and very nice addition for the Breds. He frees up Hall to score from the wing and not have to run the point.

    How about Hall with ice in his veins. Got the home bounce!!!

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    254

    Quote Originally Posted by Qryche11 View Post
    Big loss for Birds and very nice addition for the Breds. He frees up Hall to score from the wing and not have to run the point.

    How about Hall with ice in his veins. Got the home bounce!!!
    He is a gamer! An the bounce was longer watching it live than on the video. Lol.. Seemed like it took forever to fall.

  12. #27
    Tiger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    4,833

    In normal years I wouldn’t think this but, isn’t this considered a bad loss for Scott since NCC is not as good as they normally are?

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    286

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
    In normal years I wouldn’t think this but, isn’t this considered a bad loss for Scott since NCC is not as good as they normally are?
    Not sure if that is sarcasm or not but these two teams are fairly even. Either team winning would not be a suprise or upset.

    The Breds needed a quality win!

  14. #29
    Tiger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    4,833

    Quote Originally Posted by SECRules View Post
    Not sure if that is sarcasm or not but these two teams are fairly even. Either team winning would not be a suprise or upset.

    The Breds needed a quality win!
    No sarcasm...just asking a honest question as NewCath is nowhere near the Breds as in past years and Scott is a contender in the 10th.

  15. #30
    Qryche11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 06
    Location
    Fort Thomas
    Posts
    24,522

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
    No sarcasm...just asking a honest question as NewCath is nowhere near the Breds as in past years and Scott is a contender in the 10th.
    The Breds when at full strength can be a very good team and knock off most teams ranked 3-10. Can they be a sleeper and catch a Cooper or CovCath on one of their bad shooting nights? Yes, especially if they continue to get good guard play out of Hall and Posey. Luken is also an X factor as he battles and can be very effective for the Breds. They press well which IMO is one of their biggest strengths.

    A solid win for the Breds for sure and not a bad loss for Scott.

Top