Mason County 73 Bracken County 40

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Mason County 73 Bracken County 40

    Final! Ouch.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Bracken County the past 3 games:
    @ Robertson County - 18 Point loss
    @ Pendleton County - 18 Point loss
    @ Mason County - 33 point loss

    Very confused by this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,165

    Quote Originally Posted by One Great Scorer View Post
    Bracken County the past 3 games:
    @ Robertson County - 18 Point loss
    @ Pendleton County - 18 Point loss
    @ Mason County - 33 point loss

    Very confused by this.
    Why would you be confused?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Quote Originally Posted by Bengal Maniac View Post
    Why would you be confused?
    Pendleton County #4
    Robertson County #6
    Mason County #11 in the region.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,165

    Glad the Royals righted the ship. Tough early schedule may pay off in the long run. Happy for Coach Kirk on his first Royal victory and the team for playing hard.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 10
    Location
    Wherever I want to be
    Posts
    9,165

    Quote Originally Posted by One Great Scorer View Post
    Pendleton County #4
    Robertson County #6
    Mason County #11 in the region.

    It's way too early to really get a handle on things.

  7. #7
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,126

    From Evan Dennison's tweets, it sounded like the Royals really brought it defensively.

    I thought this one would be much closer, and certainly never expected a running clock.

    Ends a tough stretch of three road games for the Polar Bears.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    From Evan Dennison's tweets, it sounded like the Royals really brought it defensively.

    I thought this one would be much closer, and certainly never expected a running clock.

    Ends a tough stretch of three road games for the Polar Bears.
    Huge disappointment and a reversion back to last year. Just do not know what it is with Bracken County Boys and Girls basketball and Mason County/ The Fieldhouse. Bracken last beat Mason County 20 years ago, but was it in The Fieldhouse or Brooksville? Does anyone know?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    436

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    Huge disappointment and a reversion back to last year. Just do not know what it is with Bracken County Boys and Girls basketball and Mason County/ The Fieldhouse. Bracken last beat Mason County 20 years ago, but was it in The Fieldhouse or Brooksville? Does anyone know?
    Brooksville.

  10. #10
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,126

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    Huge disappointment and a reversion back to last year. Just do not know what it is with Bracken County Boys and Girls basketball and Mason County/ The Fieldhouse. Bracken last beat Mason County 20 years ago, but was it in The Fieldhouse or Brooksville? Does anyone know?
    Pretty sure it was at The Fieldhouse.

  11. #11
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,126

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Pretty sure it was at The Fieldhouse.
    Like I said, it was in Brooksville.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by One Great Scorer View Post
    Brooksville.
    Pretty sure Sumo would know, but has Bracken County boys or girls teams ever won even one game at The Fieldhouse?

  13. #13
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,126

    Quote Originally Posted by All In View Post
    Pretty sure Sumo would know, but has Bracken County boys or girls teams ever won even one game at The Fieldhouse?
    Yes. Both boys and girls.

  14. #14
    Randy Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 08
    Location
    In the snow, laying there like a slug
    Posts
    68,126

    Per Evan Dennison:

    Jaylen Lofton scores 21 to lead Mason. Xylon Frye adds 15.

    Nathan Jefferson paces the Polar Bears with 11.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,275

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Parker View Post
    Yes. Both boys and girls.
    Against Mason County? Better re-phrase the question

Top