Lloyd Memorial 2018/2019

  1. #1
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    "First, last and always, I am a teacher." - Jesse Stuart
    Posts
    28,207

    Lloyd Memorial 2018/2019

    What does Lloyd Memorial need to do to be successful in the 2018/2019 season? Please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    11

    Lloyd had a few transfers that are strong players. They could give St. Henry a run for their money in the district.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Quote Originally Posted by NBN0211 View Post
    Lloyd had a few transfers that are strong players. They could give St. Henry a run for their money in the district.
    Transfers from where?

  4. #4
    Brcatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 16
    Posts
    550

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    Transfers from where?
    I believe Dixie, from what I heard the Dixie program is going south

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    11

    Yes. 3 from Dixie went to Lloyd.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    163

    What 3 players?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    11

    Unfortunately true. 2 kids transferred from Turkeyfoot too to play at Scott.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    11

    Darian Jackson, Treshawn Cody, Tyler Szabo

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    9

    Not sure we're people are getting there information all schools go through up and down periods Dixie has a really good freshman class there now as 8th graders they won the ninth region last year the three kids that transfer to Lloyd from Dixie are decent players but two of them had problems with discipline that lead to them being removed from the team hopefully they can contribute to and help Lloyd this season

  10. #10
    JackieMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 18
    Posts
    107

    These boys are three really good players and will contribute substantially to the Juggs!

    I am looking forward to watching them play!

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    149

    Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon View Post
    These boys are three really good players and will contribute substantially to the Juggs!

    I am looking forward to watching them play!
    Looking at the stats for Dixie from last season, it looks like Cody was definitely a contributor and should be a nice addition to Lloyd. Szabo played in 17 games averaging 1 point a game and Jackson only played in 8 games averaging less than 5 points a game. Have the latter 2 improved that much from last season that they will be substantial contributors?

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by bluecats View Post
    Looking at the stats for Dixie from last season, it looks like Cody was definitely a contributor and should be a nice addition to Lloyd. Szabo played in 17 games averaging 1 point a game and Jackson only played in 8 games averaging less than 5 points a game. Have the latter 2 improved that much from last season that they will be substantial contributors?
    I hope to see all three prove themselves this year. Their AAU seasons say a lot about their style of play. Very fast on defensive and fundamentals. Lloyd will play more to their strengths.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by NBN0211 View Post
    I hope to see all three prove themselves this year. Their AAU seasons say a lot about their style of play. Very fast on defensive and fundamentals. Lloyd will play more to their strengths.
    Agree about the stats. Cody should be an asset to Lloyd. Szabo was a starter on the JV team. With the lineup last years looks like most Varsity play was done by Juniors and Senior. Strong AAU player, should be also be an asset to Lloyd.

Top