Knox Central 88 Mercer County 72

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    19

    Knox Central 88 Mercer County 72

    I think Knox Central may have one of the best players in the state with a really good team to boot. They must be okay.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Posts
    389

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmax1*71 View Post
    I think Knox Central may have one of the best players in the state with a really good team to boot. They must be okay.
    Good win, who is the player that you are referring to?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    19

    Markelle Turner. Underrated. Just like the team apparently?

  4. #4
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    51,611

    Knox Central is good. Mercer still has a ways to go. They didn't look great when I watched them last week. They will be much better in a few weeks

  5. #5
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun--- But Mama, that's where the fun is !!! "
    Posts
    8,320

    Are the refs still not calling Markelle for palming the ball? Dude did it consistently last year. Maybe that infraction isn't called anymore.

  6. #6
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun--- But Mama, that's where the fun is !!! "
    Posts
    8,320

    Can't wait til the CFIT. Hope we get a Corbin/Knox final.

  7. #7
    4chs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03
    Location
    Corbin/Whitley Co.
    Posts
    10,405

    Quote Originally Posted by Science Friction View Post
    Can't wait til the CFIT. Hope we get a Corbin/Knox final.
    Should be the 13th Region final as well if the draw works out right.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 17
    Posts
    19

    Knox Central Must be good. They couldn't of had much practice time with the players. 3 starters played football and their best player played soccer (Turner). Wow. I think they will be a lot better in Feb.

  9. #9
    Science Friction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Location
    "Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the Sun--- But Mama, that's where the fun is !!! "
    Posts
    8,320

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmax1*71 View Post
    Knox Central Must be good. They couldn't of had much practice time with the players. 3 starters played football and their best player played soccer (Turner). Wow. I think they will be a lot better in Feb.
    Most teams should be better in Feb. than December. If not, something is wrong. Knox should be good enough to reach the region region championship and fall short.

Top