Knott County Central / Beechwood updates (All A State)

Page 2 of Tip in 2 min... 39 comments | 2994 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 15
    Posts
    877

    20-17 KC
    Half
    Advertisement

  2. #17
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    43,257

    15 of Beechwood's 17 first half points came via 3-pointers.

  3. #18
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    43,257

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    15 of Beechwood's 17 first half points came via 3-pointers.
    Any guesses on whether or not Coach King has something to say about that to the Patriots during halftime?

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    482

    Beautiful arena down here.

    Knott shooting well...Tigers better adjust.

  5. #20
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,321

    Tigers poor execution on the final play.

    I look for Toebbe to work in the paint on offense the second half. Tigers relying way too much on the 3-point shot and getting nothing inside. Beechwood made five 3-pointers and one field goal in the first half

    On defense, Knott is getting a lot of points at the elbow.

  6. #21
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    22,348

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    Any guesses on whether or not Coach King has something to say about that to the Patriots during halftime?
    They've been content in the first half to let Beechwood hold the ball, which the Tigers have. Beechwood doesn't play an exciting brand of basketball (at least not tonight) but they can hit shots.

  7. #22
    Colonels_Wear_Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09
    Location
    Colonel Country
    Posts
    43,257

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    Tigers poor execution on the final play.

    I look for Toebbe to work in the paint on offense the second half. Tigers relying way too much on the 3-point shot and getting nothing inside.

    On defense, Knott is getting a lot of points at the elbow.
    What did Draud's first half look like?

  8. #23
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,321

    Both schools have the same fight song

  9. #24
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,321

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonels_Wear_Blue View Post
    What did Draud's first half look like?
    I believe 2-3 from the floor with both shots 3-pointers

  10. #25
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,321

    KC 25-17 out working and out executing the Tigers right now

  11. #26
    gchs_uk9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 02
    Posts
    22,348

    Maybe I'm seeing them on a bad night but how can a school's football team have so many good athletes and yet every basketball player be as slow of foot as Beechwood?

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Aug 17
    Posts
    482

    Impressive showing by Beechwood band and student section. The team on the floor needs to match the effort.

  13. #28
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,321

    30 -20 KC

    little more intensity and energy now on the floor for both teams

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Posts
    436

    Quote Originally Posted by gchs_uk9 View Post
    Maybe I'm seeing them on a bad night but how can a school's football team have so many good athletes and yet every basketball player be as slow of foot as Beechwood?
    Different sports. Only 1 skill guy from the football team plays varsity basketball.

  15. #30
    EyeOfTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 12
    Posts
    1,321

    35 -24 KC Q3

    A 3 at the buzzer for Knot Central

Top