Kentucky Senior All-Stars 117 Kentucky Junior All-Stars 115

  1. #1
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    133,152

    Kentucky Senior All-Stars 117 Kentucky Junior All-Stars 115

    The Senior All-Stars barely escaped against their Junior counterparts!
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Posts
    485

    Stats?

  3. #3
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,420

    Box score?

  4. #4
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    I figured this one would be close. The 2018 class is talented.

  5. #5
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    133,152

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    I figured this one would be close. The 2018 class is talented.
    Agree. The Juniors had some no shows so who knows how it could have turned out.

    Also everyone, here is a link to the Pregame Thread:

    2017 Junior All-Star Basketball Teams Have Been Released

  6. #6
    Footballforever74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 16
    Posts
    8,420

    Seniors
    Hollingsworth 39
    Ohmer 22
    Dalton 4
    Bradshaw 18
    Baker 3
    Taylor 17
    Vogt 4
    Broughton 1
    McNeil 9

    Juniors
    Kelch SK 6
    Kunkel 15
    Hill 2
    Potter 13
    Johnson 27
    Penny 12
    Taylor 9
    Faulkner 10
    Pearson 16
    Burns 5

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 17
    Posts
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Seniors
    Hollingsworth 39
    Ohmer 22
    Dalton 4
    Bradshaw 18
    Baker 3
    Taylor 17
    Vogt 4
    Broughton 1
    McNeil 9

    Juniors
    Kelch SK 6
    Kunkel 15
    Hill 2
    Potter 13
    Johnson 27
    Penny 12
    Taylor 9
    Faulkner 10
    Pearson 16
    Burns 5
    Top three scorers for the seniors are all going to WKU. Who knows how much PT they will get, but you got to love that they are all staying home.

  8. #8
    Nathaniel Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 15
    Location
    @NateInSports
    Posts
    736

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballforever74 View Post
    Box score?
    Name:  DB19ZeeVwAAJQic.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  134.5 KB

  9. #9
    mooremiller31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Posts
    1,163

    Pedro Bradshaw is going to Belmont not WKU. Unless something has changed in the last week or so.

  10. #10
    BigVMan23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Location
    Near Frankfort
    Posts
    9,190

    If the Jr.'s could have gotten just a couple of rebounds they win. Gave up a lot of offensive rebounds and putbacks. Even with that Taylor missed a very good look at the buzzer to tie it up.

  11. #11
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #teamstaywoke
    Posts
    84,799

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Agree. The Juniors had some no shows so who knows how it could have turned out.

    Also everyone, here is a link to the Pregame Thread:

    2017 Junior All-Star Basketball Teams Have Been Released
    No doubt. Looks like no CJ and no Fitzgerald for the Juniors.

  12. #12
    Wireman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 05
    Location
    8507 Queens Boulevard
    Posts
    51,248

    I've noticed that a few kids who put up huge numbers during the season seem to struggle to get points in games like this.

  13. #13
    Rick Rude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16
    Posts
    308

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireman View Post
    I've noticed that a few kids who put up huge numbers during the season seem to struggle to get points in games like this.
    The reason why is because there was a lot of forced shots last night. Some just want to get their points and not play good fundamentals basketball. A lot of drives to the rim by the Jr. team that could have been kicked out for better open looks. But, I guess that's what you get with all star games

  14. #14
    theguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 00
    Location
    Florence
    Posts
    133,152

    Name:  Jags.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  58.0 KB

    Cooper High School has to be proud!

  15. #15
    Rick Rude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16
    Posts
    308

    Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    Name:  Jags.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  58.0 KB

    Cooper High School has to be proud!
    Best coaching staff in Northern Ky!!!!!

Top