Author: Jeff Bridgeman
Hardcover: 768 pages
Product Dimensions: 8.5” x 11”
Retail Price: $49.95
After years of painstaking research and in cooperation with the Kentucky Association of Basketball Coaches and the Kentucky High School Athletics Association, we are pleased to announce the upcoming expanded edition of the Kentucky High School Basketball Encyclopedia
, by statistician and editor Jeff Bridgeman.
The Kentucky High School Basketball Encyclopedia, 100th Anniversary Edition
has it all…every team, every school, every year from the beginning of high school basketball in Kentucky—boys and girls—through 2017!
NO sports library or reference section will be complete without it. Reserve your copy today!
Includes Complete Records And Statistics Of:
• Every high school basketball team in the state, boys and girls, listed by year, including team records and coaches, from 1916-2017
• All postseason scores including district, region and state games, by year
• Championship Game Line Scores
• Records through the years from the Louisville Invitational Tournament, King of the Bluegrass Tournament and All A Classic
• Litratings Final
• Coach of the Year and Mister Basketball
• State tournament records and Ted Sanford Award Winners
• Sweet 16 All-Tourney Teams
• All State year by year
• High School Pros
• Hall of Famers
• KHSAL Champions, outstanding athletes, and post season results
Hyperlink: Acclaim Press - Kentucky High School Basketball Encyclopedia 1Th Anniversary Edition
This is a Paid Advertisement