Justin Miller commits to Kentucky Wesleyan

  1. #1
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,542

    Justin Miller commits to Kentucky Wesleyan

    @prollynot__: I will be signing sometime next week with @KWCMBB. I am extremely excited to play in front of my supporters. #Blessed .
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    88,542

    Congrats to Justin Miller. Sweet 16 MVP and Kentucky's very own version of Zach Randolph. I imagine he will have a spectacular college career. Good luck, Justin!!!!!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 08
    Posts
    91,223

    What happened to Coppin?

  4. #4
    NEERFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 01
    Location
    Contest Stalwart per mcpapa
    Posts
    35,252

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    What happened to Coppin?
    Yes, please tell.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Shortly after it was reported that he was headed to Coppin State he took to Twitter to explain that he had not committed anywhere.

  6. #6
    Plato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 07
    Location
    Home Sweet Home
    Posts
    5,053

    Happy getting a good one!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 15
    Location
    Newport, KY
    Posts
    341

    He will be dominant at the DII level. Congrats Justin!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    542

    Quote Originally Posted by cathbird View Post
    He will be dominant at the DII level. Congrats Justin!
    I would say he will be good @ the DII level, probably not dominant. A big thing he needs to work on is his body & conditioning to adjust to the next level. Any level of college is a lot different than High School.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 07
    Posts
    994

    Looks like Happy is taking all the instate talent! Bosley (Central), Johnson (Wofo), Manning (Scott) and Miller. Hope they can make a run this year with the conference getting an automatic bid now to the D2 tournament!

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Posts
    213

    Does this mean he can't play AAU anymore since he's committed? Or how does that work?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    713

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth View Post
    Does this mean he can't play AAU anymore since he's committed? Or how does that work?
    Correct. He was never going to play in July any way.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 15
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    815

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman11 View Post
    Looks like Happy is taking all the instate talent! Bosley (Central), Johnson (Wofo), Manning (Scott) and Miller. Hope they can make a run this year with the conference getting an automatic bid now to the D2 tournament!
    Woah.....Jay Johnson and Tamron Manning transferred to Kentucky Wesleyan??? Wow. Where have I been?!?!?!

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    1,140

    WISE decision by Miller. He had a few D1 options, and would have done fine there. However, he will be better, and be better sooner, at the D2 level. Happy has wanted him for some time.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 13
    Posts
    1,140

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVille30 View Post
    I would say he will be good @ the DII level, probably not dominant. A big thing he needs to work on is his body & conditioning to adjust to the next level. Any level of college is a lot different than High School.
    Agree that he needs to be in good (cardio) shape. But, he uses his body extremely well. I think they'd need to be careful about encouraging him to lose too much weight.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 13
    Posts
    60

    Quote Originally Posted by cathbird View Post
    He will be dominant at the DII level. Congrats Justin!
    I agree, will do well at DII level. Congrats Justin.

Top