John Hardin 84 Grant County 62

  1. #1
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    "First, last and always, I am a teacher." - Jesse Stuart
    Posts
    28,171

    John Hardin 84 Grant County 62

    Final.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    755

    Grant County was in this game until the 4th quarter. I thought JH would look better than they did, but a win is a win.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    1,027

    Quote Originally Posted by hoss403 View Post
    Grant County was in this game until the 4th quarter. I thought JH would look better than they did, but a win is a win.
    Lol....hoss it's a 22 point win. They did start slow though. Gotta play better on the defensive end

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 12
    Posts
    755

    Quote Originally Posted by dognation2 View Post
    Lol....hoss it's a 22 point win. They did start slow though. Gotta play better on the defensive end
    My standards are too high I guess. It also helped that Grant County hit 13 three-pointers and JH hit zero. Any word on if Witherspoon will even play this year.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    1,027

    Quote Originally Posted by hoss403 View Post
    My standards are too high I guess. It also helped that Grant County hit 13 three-pointers and JH hit zero. Any word on if Witherspoon will even play this year.
    Yeah, they were on fire...our defense was bad though.....no word on Witherspoon yet

Top