Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    682

    Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?

    Looks like according to sources, former Mason County Guard Isaiah Garrison has started practicing with St Pat?? Has he enrolled there? Will he be eligible to play there this year?
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Pendleton County played at St. Pat last night... was said that Garrison and Swolsky will both be availiable early January.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 11
    Posts
    682

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    Pendleton County played at St. Pat last night... was said that Garrison and Swolsky will both be availiable early January.
    Well-- that answers that-- does this make them a contender in the district?? All A??

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Pi View Post
    Well-- that answers that-- does this make them a contender in the district?? All A??
    I still think Paris or Brossart win the All A.

    It will definitely make the 39th draw more interesting.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 17
    Posts
    1,318

    Same player that was looking to transfer last year to CovCath?

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Location
    10th Region
    Posts
    1,073

    A Full year tuition would be $6000 for a non catholic student. So he would only be paying $3000 for a half of a year.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,053

    Quote Originally Posted by Pi View Post
    Looks like according to sources, former Mason County Guard Isaiah Garrison has started practicing with St Pat?? Has he enrolled there? Will he be eligible to play there this year?
    He is enrolled at St.Patrick and has been attending classes. He IS NOT practicing with the team at all, not even touching the ball, and has not been sitting on the bench during games.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,212

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    Pendleton County played at St. Pat last night... was said that Garrison and Swolsky will both be availiable early January.
    Really hope that happens

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,074

    If he ends up playing, he will be a one-and-done ?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,449

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    If he ends up playing, he will be a one-and-done ?
    Correction...."half and done".

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    He is enrolled at St.Patrick and has been attending classes. He IS NOT practicing with the team at all, not even touching the ball, and has not been sitting on the bench during games.
    Cannot do either until Christmas break starts. Hence, as I said, will not be available until early January.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jan 07
    Posts
    7,212

    Swolsky is a player, he alone will make a difference. Hated when he got injured during summer ball

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,074

    Garrison is now listed on the official St. Patrick roster with jersey # 00. Will he see his first action Tuesday when the Saints host Calvary Christian? If St. Pat ends up facing Mason County in the district tournament, can his former team even contain him?

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    Garrison is now listed on the official St. Patrick roster with jersey # 00. Will he see his first action Tuesday when the Saints host Calvary Christian? If St. Pat ends up facing Mason County in the district tournament, can his former team even contain him?
    From what I'm hearing, it wouldn't surprise me. The 39th District just became a lot more interesting.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Another day, another dislike. Somebody's salty.

Top