Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?

Page 4 of Looks like according to sources, former Mason County Guard Isaiah Garrison has started practicing with St Pat?? Has he enrolled there? Will he be eligi... 61 comments | 7191 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #46
    AM I EVIL?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    465

    Quote Originally Posted by camelman View Post
    The big St. Patrick debut for Garrison and the season debut for the elder Swolsky are now Wednesday night (1/17) at Newport Central Catholic. Tip is 6:30 for the varsity only contest that was added today. I'm sure NCC will welcome a nice crowd.
    Garrison and Swolsky did play tonight vs. Newport Central Catholic. Garrison with 14 and Ben Swolsky with 12.
    Advertisement

  2. #47

    Join Date
    Dec 14
    Posts
    2,138

    Delete

  3. #48
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,948

    Quote Originally Posted by Pi View Post
    MeThinks this rule is correctly applied, since the KHSAA is technically only enforcing it by regulated athletic contests. For 1 year, he has not represented MCHS in an official game, therefore, he has sat out a year.

    I'm not KHSAA expert though.
    This. Iím no KHSAA expert either but my understanding of the rule is that if you transfer you are ineligible to play for one year without a KHSAA granted waiver dating back to the last time you played a second of varsity time for a different school. Practices donít matter is also my understanding.

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    This. I’m no KHSAA expert either but my understanding of the rule is that if you transfer you are ineligible to play for one year without a KHSAA granted waiver dating back to the last time you played a second of varsity time for a different school. Practices don’t matter is also my understanding.
    Guess since the KHSAA already ruled on this one, that's the only opinion that matters.

  5. #50

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by brooksville View Post
    If you transfer for athletic reasons by KHSAA rule you have to sit out on calendar year.
    What's with all the dislikes for anything mentioning St. Patrick improving? Been a tough year.

  6. #51

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    Correction...."half and done".
    Better than none and done. He's loving the game again and its a beautiful thing to see.

  7. #52

    Join Date
    Apr 14
    Posts
    3,753

    Quote Originally Posted by proudmomma View Post
    Better than none and done. He's loving the game again and its a beautiful thing to see.
    Proudmomma, glad to hear from you. Hope this move to St. Pats works all kind of positives. Want him to do well and hope he stuffs the stat sheet tonight as long as Panthers get the W.

  8. #53

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    Proudmomma, glad to hear from you. Hope this move to St. Pats works all kind of positives. Want him to do well and hope he stuffs the stat sheet tonight as long as Panthers get the W.
    Lol. Go Saints

  9. #54
    BirdBrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09
    Posts
    5,393

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    What's with all the dislikes for anything mentioning St. Patrick improving? Been a tough year.
    That's just required until until everyone agrees to seed the district....

  10. #55

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    That's just required until until everyone agrees to seed the district....
    No way in Hades.

  11. #56

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    What's with all the dislikes for anything mentioning St. Patrick improving? Been a tough year.
    been getting a lot of dislikes myself lately. lol

  12. #57

    Join Date
    Feb 14
    Posts
    154

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldercoach View Post
    Proudmomma, glad to hear from you. Hope this move to St. Pats works all kind of positives. Want him to do well and hope he stuffs the stat sheet tonight as long as Panthers get the W.
    Guess you got your wish Lol. Good game by both teams.

  13. #58

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    been getting a lot of dislikes myself lately. lol
    Yes you have, I noticed that. Just want that vote for seeding BAD at BCHS, I guess. But I don't have a vote anyway. Told Papaw, at least in my case, we are keeping it all in the family. Do you know anything about the disagreement between the BCBOE and the AIBOE?

  14. #59

    Join Date
    Feb 11
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    7,445

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsaholic Mamaw View Post
    Yes you have, I noticed that. Just want that vote for seeding BAD at BCHS, I guess. But I don't have a vote anyway. Told Papaw, at least in my case, we are keeping it all in the family. Do you know anything about the disagreement between the BCBOE and the AIBOE?
    No. I haven't heard about that.

  15. #60

    Join Date
    Nov 15
    Posts
    2,054

    Quote Originally Posted by LCDAWGS19 View Post
    No. I haven't heard about that.
    The two school systems have historically traded off on students in BC district going to AIS, and vice versa. Saw a message that BCBOE sent subpoenas to the AISBOE. Just was wondering.

Top