Highlands vs. Boone Co. 12-21

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 05
    Posts
    40

    Highlands vs. Boone Co. 12-21

    In the North American Stainless Tournament in Carol Co. anyone have any thoughts or perdictions.
    Advertisement

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Posts
    32,704

    N.C.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 01
    Location
    Union, KY
    Posts
    21,402

    Highlands by 15+.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    592

    This should be a physical game. NCC's football players are just getting their basketball legs under them, and Guidugli (sp?) will bring all they want.

    Highlands is #3 in NKY now for a reason, so I will give them the win by 10.

  5. #5
    Tiger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 05
    Posts
    4,833

    Quote Originally Posted by h.s.sportsrbest
    Highlands by 15+.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 05
    Posts
    40

    Quote Originally Posted by RoundBaller
    This should be a physical game. NCC's football players are just getting their basketball legs under them, and Guidugli (sp?) will bring all they want.

    Highlands is #3 in NKY now for a reason, so I will give them the win by 10.
    Highlands is playing Boone Co. not NCC

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Posts
    32,704

    Quote Originally Posted by cshs81
    N.C.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoundBaller
    This should be a physical game. NCC's football players are just getting their basketball legs under them, and Guidugli (sp?) will bring all they want.

    Highlands is #3 in NKY now for a reason, so I will give them the win by 10.
    When I said "NC" I was going "Fat Albert" and saying "no contest". HHS big.

  8. #8
    NamecipS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 02
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    15,445

    Quote Originally Posted by cshs81
    When I said "NC" I was going "Fat Albert" and saying "no contest". HHS big.
    Some of us aren't as "hip" as you

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Posts
    32,704

    Quote Originally Posted by NamecipS
    Some of us aren't as "hip" as you
    If you substitute "old" for "hip", you would be correct.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 04
    Posts
    592

    Quote Originally Posted by cshs81
    If you substitute "old" for "hip", you would be correct.
    My bad. Boone is a different story for sure. I don't think young McFarland brings the same muscle to the floor that Kiernan and his gang do.

    Highlands by 20+

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Posts
    42

    Quote Originally Posted by RoundBaller
    My bad. Boone is a different story for sure. I don't think young McFarland brings the same muscle to the floor that Kiernan and his gang do.

    Highlands by 20+
    Isn't McFarland a Freshman?

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Posts
    32,704

    Quote Originally Posted by The General
    Isn't McFarland a Freshman?
    Yes.

  13. #13
    ColonelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    34,254

    HHS wins this one by double-digits.

Top