Hazard 2013/2014

  1. #1
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    55,207

    Hazard 2013/2014

    Basketball season for 2013/2014 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from
    Hazard? Remember, please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,202

    Bulldogs will be tough in the 14th again this year. Solid #2 team int he region. Returning all but 3 from last year. The significant one they lost was Evan Whitaker. Hazard returns Chris Hudson, Matt Thompson, Josh Hollan, J.T. Haynes, Collier Mobelini, Griffin Wells plus Hazard has a foreign exchange student coming in.


    Dec 3, 13 Estill County away 7:30 PM
    Dec 5, 13 Owsley County home 7:30 PM
    Dec 7, 13 Pikeville home 7:30 PM
    Dec 9, 13 Shelby Valley home 7:30 PM
    Dec 10, 13 Lee County home 7:30 PM
    Dec 13, 13 Perry County Central away 7:30 PM
    Dec 17, 13 Knott County Central home 7:30 PM
    Dec 21, 13 Buckhorn home 7:30 PM
    Dec 26, 13 TBA at Lexington Catholic Republic Bank Classic
    Jan 2, 14 June Buchanan away 7:30 PM
    Jan 7, 14 TBA at Knott County Central WYMT Mountain Classic
    Jan 13, 14 Wolfe County 7:00 PM 14th Region All "A" Classic
    Feb 1, 14 Pulaski County home 7:30 PM
    Feb 4, 14 Letcher County Central home 7:30 PM
    Feb 7, 14 Perry County Central home 7:30 PM
    Feb 11, 14 Wolfe County away 7:30 PM
    Feb 14, 14 Jackson City home 7:30 PM
    Feb 15, 14 Shelby Valley away 7:30 PM
    Feb 18, 14 Jenkins home 7:30 PM
    Feb 21, 14 Powell County away 7:30 PM

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    13,018

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    Bulldogs will be tough in the 14th again this year. Solid #2 team int he region. Returning all but 3 from last year. The significant one they lost was Evan Whitaker. Hazard returns Chris Hudson, Matt Thompson, Josh Hollan, J.T. Haynes, Collier Mobelini, Griffin Wells plus Hazard has a foreign exchange student coming in.
    Do you know any more info on the foreign exchange student?

  4. #4
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,202

    Quote Originally Posted by JokersWild24 View Post
    Do you know any more info on the foreign exchange student?

    Wireman might have more info. All I know is they are suppose to have a foreign exchange student.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    13,018

    Quote Originally Posted by All State Baseball View Post
    Wireman might have more info. All I know is they are suppose to have a foreign exchange student.
    Thanks, appreciate it.

  6. #6
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,202

    Quote Originally Posted by JokersWild24 View Post
    Thanks, appreciate it.
    No Problem.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    13,018

    What colleges are realistic options for Hudson as of right now?

    Also, in games with Perry Central and Knott Central, how does Hollan match up defensively (i.e., who does he guard)? I don't know anything about his height, weight, athleticism, etc.

    I'd imagine that defensively, Hudson matches up with Johnson and possibly Justice, if not Hall or Christian.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 13
    Posts
    2,002

    I was told from one of Hazard biggest fans, that they couldn't get the "papers" worked out for the foreign exchange student. However, Hazard will still be one of the top Dogs in the 14th region. Two-three years ago if you would ask me who would win the 14th in 2014, I would have said the Hazard Bulldogs. This group of seniors have played together the last couple of years with most of them starting. With all of the transferring going on in this region, it dont look like Hazard will be the favorite as I thought a few years ago but I wouldn't count out the Dogs from advancing to Rupp Arena. The Bulldogs return everyone but Olinger and Whitaker which were two of their bigs but Hudson which was the best offensive player in frontcourt will be back.

  9. #9
    All State Baseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    22,202

    Quote Originally Posted by 2-3-Zone View Post
    I was told from one of Hazard biggest fans, that they couldn't get the "papers" worked out for the foreign exchange student. However, Hazard will still be one of the top Dogs in the 14th region. Two-three years ago if you would ask me who would win the 14th in 2014, I would have said the Hazard Bulldogs. This group of seniors have played together the last couple of years with most of them starting. With all of the transferring going on in this region, it dont look like Hazard will be the favorite as I thought a few years ago but I wouldn't count out the Dogs from advancing to Rupp Arena. The Bulldogs return everyone but Olinger and Whitaker which were two of their bigs but Hudson which was the best offensive player in frontcourt will be back.

    So in other words he's ruled ineligible? Hazard will still be a top 4 team but I'm still saying the region title stays in the 53rd district...

Top