Harrison County 85 Scott 79

Page 2 of Originally Posted by Show Stopper Schneider has had a history with some ankle problems. Hope he is alright. He just doesn't look the same to me this ye... 18 comments | 1886 Views | Go to page 1 →

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 08
    Posts
    1,517

    Quote Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
    Schneider has had a history with some ankle problems. Hope he is alright.
    He just doesn't look the same to me this year.
    Advertisement

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Mar 14
    Posts
    213

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle2013 View Post
    He just doesn't look the same to me this year.
    Probably hard to get in the flow of things when he's had two sprained ankles to start the first two weeks of the season.

    Scott was a dangerous team when he got healthy toward the end of last season. They gave the 10th region champion Camels their toughest game in their run to state.

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Jul 08
    Posts
    1,517

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth View Post
    Probably hard to get in the flow of things when he's had two sprained ankles to start the first two weeks of the season..
    This explains it. Looked like he lost some of his quickness to me. Hopefully it will return when he is 100%. Blake is a fine player and really needs to stay healthy for Scott to have success.


    Quote Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth View Post
    Scott was a dangerous team when he got healthy toward the end of last season. They gave the 10th region champion Camels their toughest game in their run to state.
    I know, I was there. Schneider missed a 3 at the buzzer that would have either tied or won it (can't remember). Scotts going to struggle some this year, their lack of size will be their achillies heel. They are really going to need to be strong from the perimeter to have a shot against these bigger teams.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Posts
    8,776

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle2013 View Post
    He just doesn't look the same to me this year.
    And remember, he was on the Soccer team that made a run to the finals, so he has been on the court for just under a month. That with the ankle problems is probably part of the slow start.

Top