George Rogers Clark 2018/2019

  1. #1
    True blue (and gold)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    "First, last and always, I am a teacher." - Jesse Stuart
    Posts
    27,515

    George Rogers Clark 2018/2019

    What does George Rogers Clark need to do to be successful in the 2018/2019 season? Please be constructive.
    Advertisement

  2. #2
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,140

    GRC lost some very good players from last year but still should be one of the top teams in the region. We return 2 of the top players in region in Jordan Graham and Brenan Canada. Wellman and Jenkins saw lots of action from the bench last year and will step right in the starting rotation. The 5th spot is up for grabs. Several young players could really help out the Cards in developing a deep bench.

    On my bucket list is to see the boys and girls teams both win region in same year. Could this be the year?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 15
    Posts
    1,172

    GRC may have the most talent in the region. I personally would like to see them win the region.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 17
    Posts
    248

    Quote Originally Posted by westernky View Post
    GRC may have the most talent in the region. I personally would like to see them win the region.
    For sure have the most talent in the region and it isn't going to change in the near future, their middle and school and incoming freshman classes are loaded as well. Clark County will win 2-4 of the next 7 regions.

  5. #5
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,140

    Quote Originally Posted by westernky View Post
    GRC may have the most talent in the region. I personally would like to see them win the region.
    Thanks my friend. Me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsKnowItAll View Post
    For sure have the most talent in the region and it isn't going to change in the near future, their middle and school and incoming freshman classes are loaded as well. Clark County will win 2-4 of the next 7 regions.
    I like to fly under the radar when we can.

  6. #6
    PurplePride92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 06
    Location
    If I was you I wouldn't like me either. #Views #justdoit
    Posts
    87,464

    GRC is now one of my new adopted teams. I’ll be following them closely and plan to come watch a couple of games this year. Always love from me for my dude, Coach Cook!!!

  7. #7
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,140

    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePride92 View Post
    GRC is now one of my new adopted teams. I’ll be following them closely and plan to come watch a couple of games this year. Always love from me for my dude, Coach Cook!!!
    Welcome on supporting my Cards!!! I will cook supper for you and have you a cold Ale-8.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 17
    Posts
    197

    Huge Fan of Jordan Graham. Love lengthy PGs that change the game in a multitude of ways.

  9. #9
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,140

    Quote Originally Posted by LethalPG View Post
    Huge Fan of Jordan Graham. Love lengthy PGs that change the game in a multitude of ways.
    Me too and he comes from a wonderful family.

  10. #10
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,140

    GRC schedule


  11. #11

    Join Date
    Feb 18
    Posts
    102

    Goldie, will you cook supper for me and have a cold ale 8?

  12. #12
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,140

    Quote Originally Posted by clarkcountycardinal View Post
    Goldie, will you cook supper for me and have a cold ale 8?
    I sure will. You can sit with me at the game if you want.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 18
    Posts
    101

    Why doesn't Scott and GRC play each other annually? I feel like that should be a must see matchup in the 10th year in and year out.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    May 18
    Location
    Brooksville
    Posts
    252

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonwadd123 View Post
    Why doesn't Scott and GRC play each other annually? I feel like that should be a must see matchup in the 10th year in and year out.
    That’s more than a jump skip and a hop away.

  15. #15
    gold sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 02
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    54,140

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonwadd123 View Post
    Why doesn't Scott and GRC play each other annually? I feel like that should be a must see matchup in the 10th year in and year out.
    I agree. I would love to see us play.

Top